Data transfer oficial to SP in PS and XBOX

Noffek

How much is it worth to you to be able to save the character and the dino?

I'm not talking about getting finances or anything like that.  I want to help all those who want to have their fruit of hard work on consoles.

Officiel server to PS SP or To XBOX SP

I'm just in the middle of the guide, I'll release it exactly on September 30 XD and why? U guess

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Solo0 said:

awaiting the guide with great interest. pretty sure that they'll be quite a few thank yous and well wishers that will be interested in as well glad for the information. this information is appreciated.

I've spent a lot of time on ARK and I'm going to spend some more time on it.  Many guides will probably appear.  Mine is supposed to be step by step, kindly providing administrator codes, etc.  Many guides were used, but there were significant discrepancies.  Those who persevere until the end of ARK SE will receive what is in the title.

(when creating, I use PS4 but for XBOX there is not much difference, it should work)

Hello, I tried to save my level 171 character to single player but after uploading I was not able to download in other server or single player. Also a level 115 I had uploaded to make some test just vanished. If you know a way to do it, could you please send me to pm? Since you will release the guide in September 30 I mean. Thanks in advance. 

Edit; I am currently doing tests in my main server, while I am also helping some discouraged buddies to save their stuff to single player. Could be cool if you are able to save your character, after all the effort we put in that guy. 

Edited by DrD

1 hour ago, DrD said:

Hello, I tried to save my level 171 character to single player but after uploading I was not able to download in other server or single player. Also a level 115 I had uploaded to make some test just vanished. If you know a way to do it, could you please send me to pm? Since you will release the guide in September 30 I mean. Thanks in advance. 

Edit; I am currently doing tests in my main server, while I am also helping some discouraged buddies to save their stuff to single player. Could be cool if you are able to save your character, after all the effort we put in that guy. 

Sorry, I won't answer you now.  Currently I'm checking everything possible.  Due to my work, I cannot devote so much time to ARK.  But I want you to receive reliable information.

At the moment, I don't have much to say except that my work has to be done thoroughly, as is often the case with me, I don't hate screwing up.

9 hours ago, DrD said:

Do not worry, finally I was able to save my character to single player. I just made the same as yesterday and poof, my character was there in single player, having another 2 in the list. I made a backup of that character in other single player maps just in case. I'll make some tests again. Thank you anyway 😉

Sorry if I ask: from what type of Server (Official - Dedi - NotDedi) were you able to move it to SP? With inventory items included? PC, XBox, PS?

11 hours ago, DrD said:

Official server to single player. I am doing this in Playstation. 

Thank you. I also read the other post where you described. it's a nice confirmation for those of us who are hoping until the end (it will still cost us a month's rental, but at least it doesn't remain a fixed bill that many can't afford)

3 hours ago, CervantesMor said:

Thank you. I also read the other post where you described. it's a nice confirmation for those of us who are hoping until the end (it will still cost us a month's rental, but at least it doesn't remain a fixed bill that many can't afford)

You are welcome. Yes indeed is a good point for all of us who want to save the hard work and time invested in this game. And answering to your first question( a little late sorry ) is not transferring with your inventory like you traveled to another server between officials. You have to upload items to Ark Data and dinos to Creatures, except the Fenrir (or if you want to experiment in your rented server and tame an alpha Rex for example) , you only can save those in cryopod to Ark Data, losing the level and color, but I think is better than losing it forever. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, DrD said:

Official server to single player. I am doing this in Playstation. 

Do you mean the actual official server or a personal Nitrado restore of one?  I thought I saw in one of your recent posts, here or a related thread, that you have rented a restore of an official server.  I'm trying to understand if transfer from actual official (not rented restore) is possible.

14 minutes ago, DinoFan said:

Won't 9/30 be too late?  Or is your guide based on a person needing to rent a Nitrado server of the back-up and transfer from there?

Because on that day they turn off the servers and I say WC/SG bye bye

a server is a server, only its management differs.  And after that, there will also be a last entry.  And if you want reliable information, let people do their job and I won't disappoint you xD

18 minutes ago, Noffek said:

Because on that day they turn off the servers and I say WC/SG bye bye

a server is a server, only its management differs.  And after that, there will also be a last entry.  And if you want reliable information, let people do their job and I won't disappoint you xD

I applaud you for making a guide.  I'm sure it will help people.  But, if you don't publish it until the servers are already turned off, then the only way to use it requires people to rent a server from Nitrado.  So, please publish it as soon as you feel it is ready.  I will have already done whatever I am going to do before the servers shut down, whether that is having already transferred them or already re-created them using admin commands.  I hope to not have to rent anything.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...