ASE Server Tribe command problem with forcejointribe

raxus

This is xbox console and the server save is uploaded to a nitrado ASE save game server.

Basically, players from that server want to join it. There's already a problem as their spawning into the server outside of their tribes.

The forcejointribe commands don't work. I'm tried manytimes with the ID, actual name etc. 

The only way is to create a new account and char, make a *tribe, use taketribe command, then add the original tribe owner, give them the ownership back to their tribe.

Problems with that method, all the structures will have my char as the personal owner. 

The solution is to make the tribe owner admin and then make them do the takeallstructure command. And it's a risky move as it makes them admin and they can do anything. I'm not up for that.

Is there any way to give all structures to the target person?

*if I don't make a tribe first before using taketribe, I will get the structures and dino, but clicking the tribe tab will force me to make a new tribe. When that happens, the dinos that are out of cryopod are kicked out. 

This has been a major headache for me. Along with rate mulitipliers not working, cryosickness still existing in PVE despite being disabled, and floating bodies everywhere in large numbers that lags anyone that comes near them.