You honestly may have made the best rideable flyer concept from a vote yet. A actually interesting, map thematic, and well designed flyer that isn't just another azdarchid quetz reskin with giga stats. 

It's like a reptilian griffin-ferox intended to use the creature itself as the main damage source. 

Literally the polar opposite of dreadnoughtus but it might be my favorite concept so far. 

Though the thing has to be insanely smart or dumb as rocks because it can disobey/ignore element's hivemind XD. 

• Like 1

On 9/4/2023 at 2:51 PM, Oscarthelizard1117 said:

The idea is unique, but it doesn’t make sense in the lore, element corruption is impossible to counter, any creature would be consumed by it. You simply couldn’t evolve to use it.

Thats literally what the cyan stuff on all extinction creatures is. Corruption that they adapted to live with and element that was incorporated into their biology. 

Corruption is just unstable element in a sentient form. Chemically overpowering it would be possible. Velonosaurs, Manas, and gasbags are the direct result of this. 

This creature looks super amazing and I like the abilities! Good work my dude, hope to see this guy in Extinction. 

And on a side note, if anyone comes at you saying "it's too big!!"... I will steal their kneecaps because let's not forget how stupid the rhinio got off with its size increase and OP features. I hate that mosquito. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, YanDinoGamer said:

I was referring to the vote, is there a possibility that Darwinopterus will appear in another vote?

oh nope, i dont plan on submitting anything more than once. My submissions are usually very focused around a specific gimmick of the map that i submit them on, so it would be weird to repost them anywhere else. I find it much more fun to make an entirely new creature for a map most of the time. For example, my Metoposaurus from the last vote was centered around hazard spores, this darwin is centered around corruption, and a Rhomaleosaurus im planning for Gen1 is centered around the whirlpool mechanic

• ZCI5250 changed the title to Darwinopterus acuticornus: the Corruption's Chaotic Vessel