So I’ve looked at the abilities of the little geezer and well in my opinion the turrets don’t appeal to me and doesn’t fit the creature whatsoever, your making the Meaveia be super agile but yet having something twice it’s weight on its back.  But then I continue reading and I continue thinking, and I came to the conclusion that this thing is just a glorified Areano tlc. So now I want my Areano tlc and not let it be forgotten to time instead of having this thing running around. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 2

I can’t believe it, somehow The jumper is in my top three. It was my number one on Aberration but I wasn’t expecting to get it into my top three for voting this time around. I looked at all the creatures and saw this one was pretty well suited for the map. I personally am not a fan of the turret saddle, I am not sure if it would be a Tek saddle or it’s a variant saddle. But I like everything else about it, I hope it gets its variant skins. Good luck in the voting. I do have a small suggestion that it would be able to make parachutes out of web to extend it length of jumping like spiders do today.

Edited by OverRannus
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, OverRannus said:

I can’t believe it, somehow The jumper is in my top three. It was my number one on Aberration but I wasn’t expecting to get it into my top three for voting this time around. I looked at all the creatures and saw this one was pretty well suited for the map. I personally am not a fan of the turret saddle, I am not sure if it would be a Tek saddle or it’s a variant saddle. But I like everything else about it, I hope it gets its variant skins. Good luck in the voting. I do have a small suggestion that it would be able to make parachutes out of web to extend it length of jumping like spiders do today.

It says right in the submission that the saddle is metal, -not- Tek. It also says the turret can be placed, so the turret is not a requirement in order to use the saddle. That would be up to the player and what they wanted to do. Normal metal armored saddle without for those that don't want it, or normal metal armored saddle + whichever turret on the saddle's placement node for those that do.

Edited by Delran
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Delran said:

It says right in the submission that the saddle is metal, -not- Tek. It also says the turret can be placed, so the turret is not a requirement in order to use the saddle. That would be up to the player and what they wanted to do. Normal metal armored saddle without for those that don't want it, or normal metal armored saddle + whichever turret on the saddle's placement node for those that do.

Thank you for telling me that!! I thought I saw that on the submission earlier this week but I couldn’t find it when I went back to verify that while writing my comment. Apologies.

I 100% understand outside circumstances are more important than a game. I just hope everyone is ok! And I just had to make an account here to state I have wanted this entry to win every single round it has gone through and to thank you for your time on it.

Although I am excited for any and all new dinos, we have alot of the styles of dinos in the game already that are winning. We have the general rigging for longneck types, trex types, large cat types etc....all act and move very similar....we have loads of those already. But we don't have a spider like this. ( Bloodstalkers do not look or move anything like a jumping spider, so no, I don't count those. If anything they feel more like an alien to me. )

I think a jumping spider would be an incredibly fun and unique 'new' addition to have on any map. I have voted for it again, but even if it doesn't win I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this entry and all the effort and details you put into this work.

Amazing entry! And I hope you the best!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rogueterra94 said:

Hello Sovira i was wondering if you had like a twitter or discord or something of the like? id like to discuss Maevira Eureka with you if that is at all possible?

Sorry for the late reply! My username is sovira on there, however TaronCapala is who you may want to speak to in reference with any potential modding regards! He has offered to fund anything related to that ❤️

2 hours ago, Sovira said:

Sorry for the late reply! My username is sovira on there, however TaronCapala is who you may want to speak to in reference with any potential modding regards! He has offered to fund anything related to that ❤️

I’m sorry that the Maevira Eurkeka didn’t make the vote, it should’ve won the Aberration and not been put through this again. I hope that you can either get another chance to submit this creature or that it is put in one of the new DLC maps for ASA!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UpsideD0wngam3r said:

Hey i know you might be disappointed that the  Maevira was not voted. But on behalf of all us who wanted to see it in game plz i beg you try one more time plz enter it again and see if it wins plz. form HERO

I think I have some really good news for you guys ; there has been talk that they might look at creatures who made it 'close but not quite' when they go back over the maps, now I'm not holding my breath, this was ultimately a "maybe". We are going to wait until the voting events are over, and she has someone who is willing to mod her at her best and get her into the game for everyone, one way or another! They want her exactly like she is in the art, with good quality as well as  with variants and all and we even discussed a pygmy version where it's a shoulder buddy to the side. We're thinking of holding off specifically until the voting ends, and we are hoping that, by then, maybe Wildcard will say something about whether they will put her in officially or not since she made it so close! 

My fingers are heavily crossed that once the voting events end, they will maybe talk with us more about the possibility of creatures getting a second chance to be implimented, like Maevia, so that if anyone is planning on modding the losing creatures they can be given a bit of hope and maybe not spend so much time and resources trying to make a mod of the creature when it's certain to be put ingame later on! But again, I am certainly not holding my breath, but I want you guys to know this ❤️ 

• Like 3