mod Mods that change Dino spawns

Donastator

2 hours ago, Donastator said:

I was wondering if there is a mod that let's you change where dinos spawn in single player. I am trying to go through the island and don't want to transfer to fjordur for gachas. If someone know please tell me.

I don't know of any mods that do this - then again I have not looked for a mod to specifically do that, so take my answer with a grain of salt.

Having said that there are two solutions available to you:

1) you can configure spawn point using the .ini files, information on how to do that is on the server configuration page on the wiki.

2) you can use console commands to spawn in gachas.

If no one else knows of a mod that does what you want, at least you have other options available.

• Thanks 1

Simple Spawners does this. Lets you customize your own spawns to your heart's content. Fantastic mod all around, I don't play without it. 

That being said it only lets you add new spawns (to my knowledge), you cannot edit pre-existing ones. To do that you'll need to edit the game.ini file afaik. If I don't like something's spawns by default, the simplest thing for me to do is to just nuke the animal's spawns in the .ini and manually place them down myself with Simple Spawners. If knowing approximately where they spawn bothers you though, you might want to look for a different solution.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...