Some species that have never been suggested New species!

Matteu

Suggestion

here are all the cool species i found that have never been used before on the creature votes. i thought about using these guys but ended up settling on other animals to submit myself, but i do think someone else could probably make some really good abilities for these animals. due to maximum file size ill be commenting the others. If anyone else has some cool creatures feel free to send those and to use any of these.

Update: Due to all of the attention this is getting i have decided to keep adding more species when i find them. when i get bored i start looking through a group of animals and looking for creatures i want to submit myself and just to learn about new animals. so to be as unbiased as possible i will upload any animals i find that meet 2 criteria. 1 it has to be different from any animals we already have in the game or that have been in the top 2 pages so far,  like alcovasaurus which has way longer tail spikes than any other stegosaur. it would be futile to send 10 unkown species of big cat even though there have been plenty of big cats suggested already. and 2 there has to be something special about it otherwise i could send every extinct rodent species and that wouldnt really be interesting. like visually or behaviourally

Update 2: 3k views wow tnx everyone for your participation especially the other people submitting animals here. From now on I will send creatures that have been uploaded before but didn't get more than 10 votes and don't have any art yet. Or more votes if they haven't been used in a long time like half a year for example.

plesiosiro.png.e894308e53a64d12df2459fc717ffb51.png

plesiosiro

Edited by Matteu

Onchopristis

This giant sawfish would easily be ridable - maybe the size of a Shadowmane or even an Ultramegalodon. Maybe it could have an ability to use its saw to stir up the ocean floor and (on a slim chance) collect a few pieces of loot like pearls or chitin. Or it could use its saw to stun enemies it hits to get the advantage in combat or escape. They would probably be in groups like Ichthyosaurs and be temperamental. To tame them maybe you have to feed them fish meat and mount them, then dig up a pearl or something while mounted.

R.7a1f051622251ce6efd074544008708c?rik=gLk9%2BHLXIMpIxw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Matteu said:

Baiji so this one is not technically declared extinct but most researchers are pretty sure its gone this could also be a little bit of a reminder for this animal

Goodbye to the Baiji

I just wanted to point it out to you :) (Lipote - should that be the scientific name?) If I'm not mistaken, this is precisely the dolphin that until recently lived in the "Blue River" in China until the largest Dam in the world was built, which caused a drastic change in the ecosystem and geography of the place. Yes, an extinction caused by us humans..

• Like 1

conus pelagicus an extinct cone snail

Conus pelagicus - Wikipedia

living cone snails

Deadly sea snail uses weaponised insulin to make its prey sluggish |  Zoology | The Guardian

A cone snail's deadly harpoon which is thrust into prey and immobilized  with venom. : r/natureismetal

cone snails have a venomous harpoon. in game i could see this being a giant slow moving tank that can go onto land aswell. shoot and reel in enemies and then engulf them in some sort of life or death struggle if the snail wins it eats the victim.

Its literally a living tank cannon and all