Proterogyrinus——(Mobile Farm & A Good Swimmer)

Axuan

Suggestion

1982673833_.jpg.e0d06a9e38596e4a3a1a543e637ffb65.jpg

Proterogyrinus, (fast swimmer, mobile farm, multiple states, multipurpose saddle)

Proterogyrinus, a species of amphibian reptile.

You can use different combinations of accessories to create different styles! Provide a richer game experience for ASE!

Proterogyrinus lives only in relatively secluded rivers, wrapping itself in moist soil with its secret mucus to hide itself and ambush its prey.

·When I was conceptualizing this creature, I was running around the 'The Center' looking for inspiration, and finally I discovered a problem. When I wanted to reach another new land, I had to cross various rivers and oceans, which was undoubtedly a very dangerous factor.I hope to have a more secure passage through the water, so that I can spend more time exploring and not be afraid of being in the same place for a long time due to being  going underwater.

·Therefore, the conclusion is that I need an amphibian with extremely strong swimming ability!(I can think of combining it with the crop plot purely because I enjoy growing vegetables in the game! lol !!!!)

skill

Basic attack:Bite with its mouth.

spur:Reflect 50% of melee damage.(This state will continue to consume health, and if the health is less than 20%, the bone spurs will automatically close.)

speed swimming:Use the mucus secreted by oneself to reduce resistance and increase movement speed in water.(Increased speed of physical exertion)

Wet soil cover:Use the mucus secreted by oneself to adsorb wet soil and wrap oneself, thereby enhancing one's own protective ability.(In this state, it can reduce the ability to withstand 10% melee damage, increase flame damage resistance, and also increase heat resistance for the rider.)

Dry soil cover:After being covered with wet soil and leaving the water for a long time, the wet soil will solidify into hard dry soil, greatly enhancing its defense!(Reduce melee damage received by 50%, and dry soil will peel off when it absorbs 25% of its own health damage. If soaked for a long time, dry soil will also switch back to wet soil.)(Bone spurs cannot be used in this state)

166569058_.jpg.c3c6226c15dec27042b2ffcdc7b9b305.jpg

Taming method

Two types of individuals will appear in the wild

Respectively:

Original state:Killing this individual can obtain insect meatballs.

Wet soi state:This type of individual becomes crazy due to long-term torment from parasites and will attack any creature close to it!

Taming steps:

Stun the crazy individual.

Remove parasites from its bodyAfter this step, it will immediately wake up.

Repeat the above steps to gain its trust.

Peace can be tamed after the trustvalue reaches 100%.(Need to feed: insect meat balls)

1455573483_.jpg.62947c2176454105c50ee4c1d502871c.jpg

Saddle and accessories

·After assembling the saddle, you can ride it.

·The saddle can be equipped with two different accessories.

small crop Plot accessories:You can plant berries of different colors, and different colored berries have different effects.

Tintoberry:The hit target will continue to recover health.

Narcoberry:The hit target will continuously increase its stun value.

Azulberry:The target hit will continue to recover their physical strength.

Mejoberry:The hit target will receive an increase in attack power.

Amarberry:The hit target will gain an effect of increasing defense.

Stimberry:The hit target will receive an increase in attack speed.

(After a single hit, the buff will last for five seconds and cannot be stacked.)

Large crop Plot accessories:You can plant three types of seeds: X, Y, and Z.

Plant Species X Seed:Able to shoot target creatures within range.(This behavior will consume fertilizer.)

Plant Species Y Seed:Launch Plant Specifications Y Trap to trap the target.

Plant Species Z Seed:Replenish the target creatures within the range.(Including untamed wildlife.)(This behavior will consume fertilizer.)

349857032_.jpg.475810dc4df992fe06fcca815881da7e.jpg

Display of various states

1687960938_()().jpg.ec5f58ed58afa1e340abda9f2550aa65.jpg

That's all for my creature design. Due to time constraints, I did not study the numerical aspects carefully, but only provided gameplay and ideas. I hope that ASE can consider enriching the planting system. I laugh :)

(PS:I didn't learn English well, it all depends on machine translation. I hope everyone can understand!)

9 replies to this server topic

14 小时之前, Gecko1611 说:

这是一个了不起的想法!每个人都想要凉爽的水生物,而这可能就是这样。我真心希望您能再次提交,也许可以早点提交。可悲的是,投票开始一天多后提交的帖子就没有机会了。太多的垃圾提交堵塞了提要。 

First of all, I would like to thank you for appreciating my design. Although I will definitely not be able to make it into the top ten this time, if there is another map suitable for this creature to appear next time, I will publish it again.

This is a very detailed design for the abilities, and I'm impressed with the art you provided, too. Such a simple-looking creature ends up getting depth.
Additionally, I would love to see a mobile crop farm. The more nomadic gameplay, the better !

I'm sad that you're proposing this so late when so much of the vote is already behind us. It's going to be very hard for you to enter the Top10 at this point, but I really hope you can somehow do this because this is a fun creature.

Edited by ladyteruki

This is an amazing idea! Everyone's wanting cool water creature, and this could be just that. I really hope you submit it again, and maybe be able to submit it earlier. Sadly, posts submitted more than a day after the vote opens stand no chance. There are simply to many garbage submissions clogging the feed. 

17 hours ago, Axuan said:

1982673833_.jpg.e0d06a9e38596e4a3a1a543e637ffb65.jpg

Proterogyrinus, (fast swimmer, mobile farm, multiple states, multipurpose saddle)

Proterogyrinus, a species of amphibian reptile.

You can use different combinations of accessories to create different styles! Provide a richer game experience for ASE!

Proterogyrinus lives only in relatively secluded rivers, wrapping itself in moist soil with its secret mucus to hide itself and ambush its prey.

·When I was conceptualizing this creature, I was running around the 'The Center' looking for inspiration, and finally I discovered a problem. When I wanted to reach another new land, I had to cross various rivers and oceans, which was undoubtedly a very dangerous factor.I hope to have a more secure passage through the water, so that I can spend more time exploring and not be afraid of being in the same place for a long time due to being  going underwater.

·Therefore, the conclusion is that I need an amphibian with extremely strong swimming ability!(I can think of combining it with the crop plot purely because I enjoy growing vegetables in the game! lol !!!!)

skill

Basic attack:Bite with its mouth.

spur:Reflect 50% of melee damage.(This state will continue to consume health, and if the health is less than 20%, the bone spurs will automatically close.)

speed swimming:Use the mucus secreted by oneself to reduce resistance and increase movement speed in water.(Increased speed of physical exertion)

Wet soil cover:Use the mucus secreted by oneself to adsorb wet soil and wrap oneself, thereby enhancing one's own protective ability.(In this state, it can reduce the ability to withstand 10% melee damage, increase flame damage resistance, and also increase heat resistance for the rider.)

Dry soil cover:After being covered with wet soil and leaving the water for a long time, the wet soil will solidify into hard dry soil, greatly enhancing its defense!(Reduce melee damage received by 50%, and dry soil will peel off when it absorbs 25% of its own health damage. If soaked for a long time, dry soil will also switch back to wet soil.)(Bone spurs cannot be used in this state)

166569058_.jpg.c3c6226c15dec27042b2ffcdc7b9b305.jpg

Taming method

Two types of individuals will appear in the wild

Respectively:

Original state:Killing this individual can obtain insect meatballs.

Wet soi state:This type of individual becomes crazy due to long-term torment from parasites and will attack any creature close to it!

Taming steps:

Stun the crazy individual.

Remove parasites from its bodyAfter this step, it will immediately wake up.

Repeat the above steps to gain its trust.

Peace can be tamed after the trustvalue reaches 100%.(Need to feed: insect meat balls)

1455573483_.jpg.62947c2176454105c50ee4c1d502871c.jpg

Saddle and accessories

·After assembling the saddle, you can ride it.

·The saddle can be equipped with two different accessories.

small crop Plot accessories:You can plant berries of different colors, and different colored berries have different effects.

Tintoberry:The hit target will continue to recover health.

Narcoberry:The hit target will continuously increase its stun value.

Azulberry:The target hit will continue to recover their physical strength.

Mejoberry:The hit target will receive an increase in attack power.

Amarberry:The hit target will gain an effect of increasing defense.

Stimberry:The hit target will receive an increase in attack speed.

(After a single hit, the buff will last for five seconds and cannot be stacked.)

Large crop Plot accessories:You can plant three types of seeds: X, Y, and Z.

Plant Species X Seed:Able to shoot target creatures within range.(This behavior will consume fertilizer.)

Plant Species Y Seed:Launch Plant Specifications Y Trap to trap the target.

Plant Species Z Seed:Replenish the target creatures within the range.(Including untamed wildlife.)(This behavior will consume fertilizer.)

349857032_.jpg.475810dc4df992fe06fcca815881da7e.jpg

Display of various states

1687960938_()().jpg.ec5f58ed58afa1e340abda9f2550aa65.jpg

That's all for my creature design. Due to time constraints, I did not study the numerical aspects carefully, but only provided gameplay and ideas. I hope that ASE can consider enriching the planting system. I laugh :)

(PS:I didn't learn English well, it all depends on machine translation. I hope everyone can understand!)

Hi, i have a similar idea for valguero, today the contest Will finish, so its hard you win, i would like if you propose this for valguero so we both have the possibility to get a new amphibian ( i like amphibian) my own doesn't have a good art because im very bad with art, either way It would have a great explanation, i hope there Will be a lot of amphibian for valguero like yours, my amphibian idea Is during day It Will lose water, It has water stats, when It runs out of water It start have several debuff until It start a take damage, so It must stay wet.

My amphibian Will have farm and poison related ability.

My own has regen ability, amphibian heal faster from wounds than most animal in real Life, they even regenerate their own body parts like legs.

I Hope this Will help for your next concept

17 小时之前, ladyteruki 说:

这是一个非常详细的能力设计,你提供的艺术也给我留下了深刻的印象。这样一个看似简单的生物最终变得有深度。
此外,我很想看到一个移动农作物农场。游牧玩法越多越好!

我很遗憾你这么晚才提出这个建议,而我们已经投票了这么多。现在你要进入前十名会非常困难,但我真的希望你能以某种方式做到这一点,因为这是一个有趣的生物。

Thank you for affirming my idea, which undoubtedly gave me a lot of encouragement. Although it's a pity this time, I will strive to release my idea earlier next time. Come on!