I have a suggestion to do that may add even more life to your submission .

You say that they're always in groups, so I suggest to add a little bunker of sand (like some crab do in real life

)

The ''bunker '' works like a beaver dam so if you attack it the group of crab gonna attack the survivors.

The inside of the ''bunker'' gonna have plenty of little cute baby crab (asa gonna have wild baby so I thinks it's good to implement the new features of asa) and the most important it will have loots inside (similar to the loot drop but the levels of the crab influence the loot inside the ''bunker'' and the life it has.

I think you should add that because it will add a new utility for the creature even if you have an 100 of it or 0 , also the baby crab poping in your screen should be nice .

You can imagine that like if you were raiding a base on pvp or have the roles exchange on the supply drop of extinction.

Also can you tell me if the wild crab can use cannon ball on your tame to do damage and knockback (if not please add it)

(Sorry if my English is not correct and thanks to have read).

10 hours ago, ElPINGUcubano94 said:

Ender please check out my suggestions, I think they’d polish the abilities of the crab and make it better! It’s on page 8 of the comments. 

Yo, don't worry, i already had a look at it! I'm just carefully deciding what could work or not, 'cause the creature already seems pretty stuffed for some, imagine with even more stuff.