Tusoteuthis abilities

BetaWolf

Dear community,

I'm looking for extra info regarding the abilities of the Tusoteuthis, normally the wiki has this information (at least of most creatures).

For example (Snow Owl):M4VqGyF.png

I can't find any info about the melee attack the grab attack, how the health leeching works, ...

If there is more info out there, I'm happy to learn it. And hopefully it will be added to the wiki.

Kind regards,

Bèta Wolf

The wiki does state the grab inflicts about 10 torpor per second and there appears to be no way to increase that.

Having knocked out a few things using this method I can confirm that it's slow and not really worth doing.

As for the lifesteal, I'm pretty sure that takes affect when you have a grabbed creature and are actively attacking it (using the crush prey attack)
I am unsure if increasing the melee damage of the Tuso increases the amount of health restored, but it probably increases the damage dealt by the crush attack.

2 hours ago, Nomad011 said:

also pretty sure the wiki is no longer being updated

Are you looking at the old wiki (on Fandom)?  Fandom was allowed to keep that wiki when the real wiki moved to wiki.gg, but it's not the official wiki and it's not being updated by the wiki team any more.

The official wiki is ark.wiki.gg, and it's still being updated.