5 minutes ago, xenodork said:

As a suggestion, many spiders are capable of using silk strands and electrostatic to 'fly' as the silk carries them as they float like in a hot air balloon. 

It might be cool for this spider to use a similar silk strand as a parachute allowing for controlled falling and no more concerns about fall damage. 

very interesting I'll pass this along to my team to see what they think 🤔

46 minutes ago, miu1103 said:

Yes, I voted for this piece! I liked it a lot!

I have an idea, but since we have crystal reduction, why not add weight reduction capability to the green-blue-red gemstones as well?

oh I totally forgot about the gems I'll do that right now also stone since it comes with Almost all these resources

• Like 1

I'm curious, since this spider is a mid game tame, will there be creatures that won't be scared away during the mini game for the female egg? I would find it odd if a reaper king turned tail. 

I had another idea, a potentially useful utility feature. Real spiders will often use debris (sometimes the corpses of insects) to place decoy spiders in their webs. 

The hypnotic nightmare could do this and trap small creatures inside to help give the decoy the appearance of life when examined by things that can sense living creatures (such as a Tek helmet). This decoy could be used to lure creatures into a trap or just away from an area you want to visit. It can also be used (maybe) in pvp to trick players into attacking decoys, potentially opening themselves up to a counter attack. 

My other idea also draws from real world abilities. Many spiders perform a feet called "ballooning" in which they release a silk string that catches an electrostatic force, which will lift the spider up into the air so that it can fly large distances (as if it was in a hot air balloon). 

Now, I don't think a spider this big should do that, but it could use the silk to create a parachute like web that allows it to perform a controlled fall. This would improve it's mobility with a low grade gliding ability. 

Edited by xenodork

31 minutes ago, xenodork said:

I'm curious, since this spider is a mid game tame, will there be creatures that won't be scared away during the mini game for the female egg? I would find it odd if a reaper king turned tail. 

I had another idea, a potentially useful utility feature. Real spiders will often use debris (sometimes the corpses of insects) to place decoy spiders in their webs. 

The hypnotic nightmare could do this and trap small creatures inside to help give the decoy the appearance of life when examined by things that can sense living creatures (such as a Tek helmet). This decoy could be used to lure creatures into a trap or just away from an area you want to visit. It can also be used (maybe) in pvp to trick players into attacking decoys, potentially opening themselves up to a counter attack. 

My other idea also draws from real world abilities. Many spiders perform a feet called "ballooning" in which they release a silk string that catches an electrostatic force, which will lift the spider up into the air so that it can fly large distances (as if it was in a hot air balloon). 

Now, I don't think a spider this big should do that, but it could use the silk to create a parachute like web that allows it to perform a controlled fall. This would improve it's mobility with a low grade gliding ability. 

I'll talk to my team about this see what they think, not everything is my choice alone lol

6 hours ago, Kage360 said:

ああ、宝石のことをすっかり忘れていました。ほぼすべてのリソースが付属しているので、石も今すぐにやります。

I am greedy so I thought of more ideas! How about making chitin, keratin, polymers, organic polymers, angler's gel, flint, elemental ore, metal ingots, gunpowder, cement, and gasoline eligible for abatement?
Ravager has a better mitigation capacity than Ravager, but Ravager has fungal wood, straw mitigation, etc., and it's the baggage carrier of the green zone.
How about adding chitin, anglerfish gel, organic polymers, and flint to the list? In the Blue Zone, we have Karkinos and anglerfish, and although they are organic, they are differentiated from the Ravager, so I think it is possible.
If there is stone reduction, flint would be more useful.
The red zone activity is not recommended due to the balance of the game, but the surface of the earth has aberrations. This is a work that has the potential to allow exploration of the surface in a reasonable way, even without rock drakes yet. So, since it is possible for players to mine elemental ores, the mitigation of elemental ores could play a role in surface activities! It may not be able to deal with reapers on the surface...but it may be able to create TEK without going to the red zone.
The only thing that I would say is that the ArgentaVis is the best luggage carrier in this work, and I would compare it to the Ravager, but I think it is the ArgentaVis that can carry a lot of luggage, which will help you in PvP, PVE, islands, and many other maps.
Since the luggage it can carry is similar to that of argentabyss, it would be a good idea to give it a performance similar to that of argentabyss on land. If it can carry polymer, metal ingot, gasoline, cement, and gunpowder instead of flying, it would not only make it easier to carry luggage, but also to set up a base, and if materials are available, it would make it easier for the player to search, fight, gather, and even mine!
I would also like to see the reduction of fungal wood added... but it would be subtle for the Blue Zone work, and would likely take away from the Ravager's position...

4 hours ago, xenodork said:

If this creature doesn't win the vote will you change it to suit another map or keep this design (please keep this design). 

While it is best suited for aberration it's abilities and appearance would still be great on other maps such as Valguero. 

While we built this thing specifically for Aberration, We can see it working for the Bog on Genesis Part 1, Caves and Jungles of the Center, Valguero's Jungles and Underground, Maybe Extinction's Wastelands specifically the southwest part of the map near the sulfur and oil fields, and Gen 2s Rockwell's Garden Ring, it would require a little redesign but not too much change, just abilities would need some rework, Gen 1's Bog or Gen 2's Rockwell Ring would work best though we think as alternative maps, if it doesn't win any of those then we'd probably comission it for Mod form

26 minutes ago, miu1103 said:

I am greedy so I thought of more ideas! How about making chitin, keratin, polymers, organic polymers, angler's gel, flint, elemental ore, metal ingots, gunpowder, cement, and gasoline eligible for abatement?
Ravager has a better mitigation capacity than Ravager, but Ravager has fungal wood, straw mitigation, etc., and it's the baggage carrier of the green zone.
How about adding chitin, anglerfish gel, organic polymers, and flint to the list? In the Blue Zone, we have Karkinos and anglerfish, and although they are organic, they are differentiated from the Ravager, so I think it is possible.
If there is stone reduction, flint would be more useful.
The red zone activity is not recommended due to the balance of the game, but the surface of the earth has aberrations. This is a work that has the potential to allow exploration of the surface in a reasonable way, even without rock drakes yet. So, since it is possible for players to mine elemental ores, the mitigation of elemental ores could play a role in surface activities! It may not be able to deal with reapers on the surface...but it may be able to create TEK without going to the red zone.
The only thing that I would say is that the ArgentaVis is the best luggage carrier in this work, and I would compare it to the Ravager, but I think it is the ArgentaVis that can carry a lot of luggage, which will help you in PvP, PVE, islands, and many other maps.
Since the luggage it can carry is similar to that of argentabyss, it would be a good idea to give it a performance similar to that of argentabyss on land. If it can carry polymer, metal ingot, gasoline, cement, and gunpowder instead of flying, it would not only make it easier to carry luggage, but also to set up a base, and if materials are available, it would make it easier for the player to search, fight, gather, and even mine!
I would also like to see the reduction of fungal wood added... but it would be subtle for the Blue Zone work, and would likely take away from the Ravager's position...

oh wow that is a lot lol, I'll run it by the team they're quite busy tonight so might not hear from them until tomorrow

• Like 1

15 hours ago, xenodork said:

We have solved the issue of the Chimera Mother fight over the Female Egg, Basically The Chimera Mother is a much larger non tamable variant with special abilities that only spawns during the fight this is separate to wild and tamed Females, she may not scare the likes or Drakes, Basilisks, Spinos, and Reapers away but she will stun them with her Hypnosis Ability for the fights duration, then as she appears she'll come crashing down from above releasing an AOE Push that will force any creature still in the arena out making it so you can only do the fight on foot, the push won't affect survivors, the only creatures that aren't affected at all is shoulder pets that are already on your shoulder, should also mention that cryopods can't be used during the fight as for your other suggestions we're still debating on that

Edited by Kage360