The Fluffy Jumping-Spider Tranq Bola - Maevia Eureka!

Cute!!

But if it's scorched earth, it has the ability to match the environment with silks and such, but it has no special ability with aberrations... It just makes feeding baby rock drakes a little easier... It's cute, but honestly, I don't think it's a good choice for aberrations. I would think that it would just reduce the activity of other aberration creatures out of thin air, and I think that's what it's like to be in Valguero or The Center.
And with ASA, the gacha doesn't appear during the aberration season...
But it's really pretty.

DeepLで翻訳しました (https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation)

Edited by miu1103

art is beautiful, but with all due respect i find it hard to believe how this is better than the creature below it. Abilities barely matter in these votes so people should be voting on how well this dinosaur fits into the map.

This spider looks good, very good art. But i've barely seen anyone using small creatures in ark, other votes seem better fitting. I am 100% sure that if this wins, people are gonna tame it and barely use it again. Thats the case for almost every small creature.