Community Crunch 369: Gigantoraptor Concept, Creature Submissions, and More!

StudioWildcard

6 hours ago, Voidtoker said:

Nonsense. Ark has given me more playtime for under $150 than nearly 50+ other games I’ve played combined.

There are titles that charge $60 for 10-15 hours of content. I’ve spent over a hundred hours just breeding Dimorphodons…..

I know right xD I spend like 90$ total on ASE but I played it for thousands of hours, like 4100+ hours.

I bought many other AAA games for 40~60$ which I only played like 16~40 hours max.

even if I only play ASA for 100 hours its 100% worth the 40$ cost let alone I already know I'm gonna be playing it for another 1000+ hours at the very very least lol

Also even putting aside our future play time on it, the game content of All the maps and system that getting remastered is well worth the 40$, there is like 6 canon map and 6 free Map all of which are getting Remastered and a new Dino also added to them, plus the usual system and backend upgrade needed for the game....

That Mean we getting  something like  40 / 12 = 3.33 $ cost per remastered map and dino  not including all the other system changes and upgrades to other things that works across all game maps etc.

It's a great deal, no doubt about it.

• Like 2