Community Crunch 367: ARK 2 Fishing Concept, Creature Vote Winner, and More!

StudioWildcard

15 minutes ago, maxxystones said:

A cumplir nuestra misión en esta comunidad bro y a esperar con ansias fin de año

You:

21 minutes ago
  • LAST VISITED

12 minutes ago

At the end of what year 2025?  2026?  Post after post without comment?

The plague of new users hahaha.  The next vote is unlikely to be very fair without radical changes.

Edited by Noffek
  • Like 1

On 6/24/2023 at 2:00 AM, Lucifer15 said:

you all have bad tast dreadnoutuse for life it was a good idea and im saying its riged as it would be a pain to right the code for and the new raptor is just a reskined s+ nanny and whats that asa console will have mod support so that creachers useless now wow you dont say

On 6/24/2023 at 2:02 AM, Oreloki said:

Congrats to the gigantoraptor! I can't wait to see that giant fluffball in game ❤️

Me too

4 hours ago, Noffek said:

There are many new entrants to this Crunch, about 25 (I picked at random and there are more) of them PC, every 20 Console or Mobile or Switch.  Interestingly, these 25 new people signed up on the same day.  Several others in the last few hours.  I'm not saying they can't.  However, in the midst of all this, speak briefly and sometimes without even referring to the previous speaker.  This crisis already has 20 pages, 80% of which are new people who joined since June 9, a few hours earlier.  Even reading this Crunch is beginning to reflect what is happening.  How much does it cost to create a free email account?  2 min, how long does it take to register on the forum?  2 minutes?  Is voting blocked by IP, probably yes, and if someone has 30 of them, that means 30 fake emails?  (it's an old and foolproof way to tinker even with a vote) It takes time to sabotage votes or positives.  Even the previous Crunch wasn't as prolific as this one.  Or say something like "the fishing rod is great"?  The more you read this Crunch, the more disgusted I am with ARK (in fact, it's time to put aside such an unsubordinated company as WC/SG).  Really, this Crunch looks like it's filled with posts and I don't care Mr. GP that it's the new faithful players who want to vote, it looks completely different for me.

You lost the best hours

June 9 is the date when a spanish youtuber show his creature and the same name appear in the first posts when the spam start yesteday.Other old accounts just comment in that dates.

4 hours ago, Noffek said:

There are many new entrants to this Crunch, about 25 (I picked at random and there are more) of them PC, every 20 Console or Mobile or Switch.  Interestingly, these 25 new people signed up on the same day.  Several others in the last few hours.  I'm not saying they can't.  However, in the midst of all this, speak briefly and sometimes without even referring to the previous speaker.  This crisis already has 20 pages, 80% of which are new people who joined since June 9, a few hours earlier.  Even reading this Crunch is beginning to reflect what is happening.  How much does it cost to create a free email account?  2 min, how long does it take to register on the forum?  2 minutes?  Is voting blocked by IP, probably yes, and if someone has 30 of them, that means 30 fake emails?  (it's an old and foolproof way to tinker even with a vote) It takes time to sabotage votes or positives.  Even the previous Crunch wasn't as prolific as this one.  Or say something like "the fishing rod is great"?  The more you read this Crunch, the more disgusted I am with ARK (in fact, it's time to put aside such an unsubordinated company as WC/SG).  Really, this Crunch looks like it's filled with posts and I don't care Mr. GP that it's the new faithful players who want to vote, it looks completely different for me.

You lost the best hours

June 9 is the date when a spanish youtuber show his creature and the same name appear in the first posts when the spam start yesteday.Other old accounts just comment in that dates.

17 minutes ago, Thekuervito said:

Other old accounts just comment in that dates.

You mean old accounts created a few hours ago? xD

It does not look very aesthetic and raises doubts.  Not to mention I may have said that before about your or my account, but not about an account created in the last few hours.  Rather, it is appropriately referred to here as New Account.

Edited by Noffek
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Noffek said:

You mean old accounts created a few hours ago? xD

It does not look very aesthetic and raises doubts.  Not to mention I could have said that earlier about your account or mine, but not in the last few hours.  Rather, it is appropriately referred to as New Account.

Haha,no,i see accounts from 2021 but start to comment june 9 and today.