pvp Azura Tribe Recruitment (ASA)

Logan96

Platform: Xbox and PC
Language: English (Required)
Time Zone: Pacific (Not Required)
Microphone: Preferable
Playstyle: Semi-Competitive (Official PvP/PvE)
Tribe Name: Azura
Current Members: 1

Introduction:
Hello and thank you for browsing this recruitment thread. With AsA getting closer, now is the perfect time to start coordinating for release day. I'm forming a new tribe, known as Azura, I have probably around 2k hours of official PvP experience playing both solo and in large tribes across multiple platforms, but this is my first step into xbox territory and am looking forward to starting fresh with a new set of players. The primary objective for this go-around is to create a strong server of alliances, that can support players who have other responsibilities such as full-time work, or a family. Whether you are an ark vet, or new player, If you are a mature gamer who may not have a lot of time to invest, then you are the perfect fit for this tribe.     

PvP Goals:
While raiding is a part of the game, this is not a tribe that will blindly raid for leisure. The primary objective is to build a strong server with multiple allies and only raid targets which are a threat to the server itself. Because of this, the tribe focus is to act more like a first responder to others on the server who are being raided and helping smaller tribes build up their own defenses. My own personal theory is that a healthy active server is a strong one, which is the sort that is required to keep everyone afloat when they are off working or spending time with their family.  

PvE Goals:
The format of this tribe works very well for PvE players as well. I've always believed that good PvE players are the backbone of any competitive PvP tribe. If you are the type of player who would rather not engage in PvP, you can still have a place in this tribe, whether it's breeding, doing boss battles or anything else you enjoy. As the tribe grows and develops, I would like us to also be open to playing a PvE server, which can help the PvPers learn more about the late game.

Tribe Ranking:
While this is a tribe built for people with full time jobs and families, tribe trust and ownership is still based largely on activity levels. This doesn't mean that you can't become an admin by playing 30 minutes a day, but more active players will gain rank faster, even if they were recruited later. There are other factors that play into rankings as well, such as overall maturity level and helpfulness to new players. Last but not least if you are the type of player who would rather form their own tribe, I would still encourage you to check Azura out. All growth is welcomed and I would love the chance to help you get started in tribe ownership, especially if it has the chance to create a lasting alliance.  

Applications/Questions:
If you finished reading this thread and have more questions, or would like to apply please feel free to leave a reply here, or reach out to me on any of the following contacts below. I hope to hear from many of you soon and will see you all in Ark Survival Ascended! 

Email: loganspersonal96@Outlook.com
Xbox: LogansRetreat
Discord: Cyber Jester#7647

Edited by Logan96
Added PC for cross-play.