Maybe make it smaller, like around megalosaurus size, as then the scouting job would be done easier and it could have some better caving potential, and a bigger creature my struggle scanning smaller ones.
Ark creatures don't tend to be their actual size anyway, and I see it maybe being a bit more useful if its just a bit smaller.
I love it though, defo my top 3 of this vote.

1 hour ago, Tyranatis said:

Maybe make it smaller, like around megalosaurus size, as then the scouting job would be done easier and it could have some better caving potential, and a bigger creature my struggle scanning smaller ones.
Ark creatures don't tend to be their actual size anyway, and I see it maybe being a bit more useful if its just a bit smaller.
I love it though, defo my top 3 of this vote.

image.jpeg.f77c3c4e0973c61828d56b7bf2fafc7c.jpeg

I was planning it to be around this size if not a little smaller just the artist i was using for the dossier art got kinda busy so i didnt want to ask them to downsize the dossier art yk. But yes i agree a smaller creature that actually gives us another possible caving creature would be amazing as i dont think weve had one since the island

This is a really cool concept for a dinosaur, I am all for dinos that take over the use of items and/or expand upon them in one way or another. I only wish the ARK devs would look at designs and ideas like these when they give TLCs to creatures. Personally, I dislike when two creatures are based on very similar animals, and in this case, Majung just seems too similar to Carno for my taste. However, a stat reading chameleon Carno TLC would be a fun homage to this submission.

2 minutes ago, jgwinchell said:

This is a really cool concept for a dinosaur, I am all for dinos that take over the use of items and/or expand upon them in one way or another. I only wish the ARK devs would look at designs and ideas like these when they give TLCs to creatures. Personally, I dislike when two creatures are based on very similar animals, and in this case, Majung just seems too similar to Carno for my taste. However, a stat reading chameleon Carno TLC would be a fun homage to this submission.

i mean i kinda get what ur saying but thats a very limited way to look at these submissions. Over half the top 10 is just variations of different creatures that already exist in this game. Also carno fills a completely different niche in the game than majunga would fill removing one to add another would be much more detrimental than having both in the game filling different niches. But at the end of the day the votes up to you and if u like the idea of the abilities the best way to get those in the game would to be upvoting what u like.