Wishes, wishes and more wishes

Dienstbier

Suggestion

Oh yes... Again many wishes.
Why not let the animals react nervously around predators?
Depending on how "brave" the animal species is.

Or give modders the possibility to add a lot without turning off other properties of the animals.

I just looked into RDO again. How I would like to combine several games.

How you handle your mount and how it behaves in general is beautiful there. (It's a shame that the game is mainly designed for PVP and is not developed further).

I love it when the animal gets nervous and avoids possible dangers first, or goes through and even throws the player off.

So you are also warned when dangers are nearby, if such a blind fish like me rides and only sees the Giga, when he almost ate me off the Equu.
But the more attachment there is, the more courageous the animal becomes.

If it is well cared for the health is better, but not higher than usual.
If it is dirty the animal does not feel well, the stamina to be gained decreases more the longer it is dirty.

The more you handle the animal the better it likes you. (No matter whether riding, stroking or feeding from the hand. So you can bind even animals that only follow udn not ridden).

Even the weight is changeable with the animal. If it is fed too little for the work it does, it will lose weight. If you stuff it with food, it gets fatter. Of course everything with disadvantages.

It is not about the fact that then the values of the animals increase, but existing values can sink also times, so that the achievement of the animal does not amount to 100% any more, or only remain, if one cares really well.

Also, different saddles and different components offer certain increases of loss of values, or how quickly the values are consumed.

Also, the animal doesn't always stay still and the very best thing, if you accidentally hit it, the horse clearly shows it doesn't like it. I got a bad kick, so that I first fell over backwards.

How great would that be if our dinos would do the same.

A raptor that pinches you, a rex that roars, so that everything shakes.
A nervous little Sinomacrops that flies away and you are allowed to chase it.
A dodo that cackles loudly and then disappears.
An equu that kicks at you. A Brontio that looks at what has touched it. 
There are so many ways animals can react. Of course, all these things should not kill you directly... unless you are unlucky and already badly injured. But you should always think about what you do and what you don't do.

In The Hunted it is implemented that if you pluck the feathers of a dodo he complains.
Yes I am bad! 
I also torture my animals from time to time.
But it is always unfavorable if you press the wrong button.

I also think it would be great if animals that may have a good affection also beg. Treats are awas great, especially when you are hungry.

Tying the animals, or boxes, is also a way to prevent them from running away.
I love it more realistic.

If one sits up, one could stroke depending upon animal that also. With a Bronto this is of course not possible.

Probably that is not inserted with, because it probably consumes too much power.

My secret wish... I win 50 billion in the lottery now and then I buy into Ark and have "Ark: Dying can be so beautiful" produced. 
Probably no one would buy that, but I'd have fun with it.
Oh yes, there's so much.

But I will still enthusiastically play Ark and love the game even without all that of course.

2 replies to this server topic

We will see how Asa develops.

I would have liked so much, and that's what I miss the most.

Whenever I look at RDO my heart bleeds that the game is so unfinished.
But it would fit so perfectly to Ark.

Also it would be great if you can put loot animals on your animals, or tie them to the saddle.

949559921_PferdohneBeute.jpg.76f18e33e7a99d7586819db975413374.jpg107270590_PferdSchildi.jpg.be2d88b7cf34505f999d72a6da10c2fb.jpg1351418863_Pferdmitbeute.jpg.04a89c6c2bf23ac4b1d87631d9624eca.jpg

And it would really make riding more difficult, especially when there are a lot of bad animals.
And the trust to your mount must be really damn good, that you can navigate it safely through dangerous situations.

Maybe we'll find out if the developers will take a look at all our ideas.

Archived