Ischigualastia The early game defense

Raptron678

Suggestion

Ischigualastia is a large, herbivorous reptile that can be found near water . They are known for their carefree demeanor as they shovel food into their mouths, but their stupidity can often get them into trouble. They will defend their territory against any perceived threats, even if it means attacking something much larger and stronger than themselves. They have a truly unique aspect as they can't handle narcotics well and a few narco berries send them into a drugged state. Once an Ischigualastia has been drugged, it becomes much more trusting of humans. Even if it has not been tamed, it will defend the one who drugged it, as well as any nearby humans. It is unclear why they become so trusting after being drugged, whether it's misplaced trust or simple stupidity is unknown, Though I lean towards them forgetting you aren't a member of the herd and thus leaving you alone 

Domesticated:

While not the smartest creatures, Ischigualastia can make for a good early game defense against most things. They can be tamed and trained to defend a specific area, and will attack anything that comes too close. Their trust in the one who drugged them carries over to their tamer, making them fiercely loyal

the Ischigualastia is as said dumb it’s survival is a mystery but they make good early game defense until you can get something good 

Yes I missed the scorched earth part but I have enough ideas for a new game so I changed it 

2 replies to this server topic

Archived