Don't understand how a bred dinos total level is determined.

Peches

I thought i had a good understanding of how breeding worked, but i can't seem to figure out what determines a bred dinos total level.  I originally though it was just the sum of all the levels that make up their base stats but that doesn't seem to be the case.  

Example:  i have a bred rex with base stats Health: 9460.1  Stamina: 2142   Oxygen: 825   Food:12600   Weight:890  Melee:361 and its total level at birth was 269,  however i have a different rex with base stats Health: 9020.1  Stamina: 2142   Oxygen: 825   Food:12600   Weight:810  Melee:361 but its total level at birth was 270.  The first rex has higher health and weight and is tied in every other stat but a lower total level?  

Yes these are base stats before imprinting bonus or any levels from xp and the total levels are accurate.  How are bred dinos total level calculated?

6 hours ago, Peches said:

I thought i had a good understanding of how breeding worked, but i can't seem to figure out what determines a bred dinos total level.  I originally though it was just the sum of all the levels that make up their base stats but that doesn't seem to be the case.  

Example:  i have a bred rex with base stats Health: 9460.1  Stamina: 2142   Oxygen: 825   Food:12600   Weight:890  Melee:361 and its total level at birth was 269,  however i have a different rex with base stats Health: 9020.1  Stamina: 2142   Oxygen: 825   Food:12600   Weight:810  Melee:361 but its total level at birth was 270.  The first rex has higher health and weight and is tied in every other stat but a lower total level?  

Yes these are base stats before imprinting bonus or any levels from xp and the total levels are accurate.  How are bred dinos total level calculated?

might consider gettin "ark smart breeder" ... then you wont have to guess your parents/babys stats & colors anymore!

Archived