LDL servers for PVE cluster

Randy12

Suggestion

i understand a new map has its own appeal in that it is a new map. but it seems like the community tapers off every time the transfer unlocks and the top stat dinos take over. 

i think a set of LDL servers for PVE would be a large boost to the community playtime.  it gives people a fresh start to tame and breed up new lines. because the game is old now and we are all useing the same dinos across the PVE servers. after all PVP has them why not PVE

1 reply to this server topic

So I'll start by saying I played this game heavily pre Scorched Earth in late 15 into 16. The sense of community back then was incredible, people traded common items in the world chat all of the time. This was before the kibble reboot so local trading was really necessary.

After the transfer system was up and running you noticed mega bases appear overnight, which started to hurt the community experience and then slowly but surely less people were trading in public chat because why bother relying on your local server buddies when anyone with an unlimited amount of time can trade endless supplies to you via a third party site. 

It's kinda like Walmart moved into all of the public servers and destroyed the fun little local mom and pop economic value.

Now I've tried to come back and play offical servers 3 times since quitting back in 2017 and everytime I've quit because I get so bored seeing massive bases all teked out everywhere with level 500 dinos. I get that it's pve but the game is so oversatured because the 7 year old super high bred bloodlines are all over every single map. It's just boring really. 

LDL PvE Servers would be so much fun... they could even try setting some base building restrictions for the servers to prevent pillar spam idk. I'm willing to be a test subject to fix pillaring.

Sorry if this feels more like a rant. I just want my fun community based Ark back and I feel like LDL PvE servers would be it.

Tldr; current PvE sucks compared to the game before you could transfer. PVE NEEDS LDL SERVERS.

Archived