Can we get region locked servers?

outlawspirit

For Ark 1 & 2.  Been playing since the beginning and noticed throughout all these years many ppl that dont speak English or someone that speaks another language that cant play with anyone as nobody speaks their language.  There are many issues,  1 miscommunication which makes many ppl do stupid things like grief bases , put down foundations on spawns, cut off points like in Fjordur so ppl cant get the last red rune.  Would be nice if servers were region locked for specific regions. I dont mind other foreign speakers if they live in my area, i have made a few friends from other countries but when you have tons of ppl speaking only spanish or chinese ect the miscommunication things happens often and ridiculous ppl fight over stupid things.   Notice it on every server.    At least let ppl that speak the same language hang out , make communities and help one another progress in the game. Letting everyone merge from around the globe just causes headaches every so often. Land space taken up but no way to communicate to move something away from your base ect.  Interested in peoples opinions, I am writing this because many ppl quit the game over this and just lost a good friend recently over someone not being able to communicate to someone abroad then being grieved for something they didnt do but was another player who we also cant communicate with....

Archived