Player joined and used cheats, steam ID 0

Nazfera2

hey guys,

I logged in to my server that i have rented, and all my stuff was destroyed followed by unclaimed wyvern and fjordhawk.
(i don't care much about my in game items)

I don't have any mods to tame a wyvern in the island. i found his arktribe file and see he "froze Stegosaurus - Lvl 2338"
This for sure is a sign of cheating, as that level does not in my server. when i check for arkprofile i don't see anything matching the name in the arktribe.

i used commands to try and find his steam ID from his tribeID but it list as 0, i am now thinking he is a epicgames user, and i don't know what else to do to find his credentials to ban him.  i went to the internet to see if i can match the name to a steam profile and nothing. other details i found, is the name matches a youtube channel with ark content.
I don't want to mention his name to not give him any viewers for two reasons, he does go to private servers and wrecks havoc and has been banned globally. and i am not 100% sure that's him.

I need help banning this guy.

His steam or EPIC ID will be in the filename for his character...
Look for files ending with  ".arkprofile"

I think you need to have   -NoTransferFromFiltering    on your server's command line to prevent people transferring over powered creatures into your server.

If you can zip up your save directory, I'll try to identify the character for you.

22 hours ago, Larkfields said:

His steam or EPIC ID will be in the filename for his character...
Look for files ending with  ".arkprofile"

I think you need to have   -NoTransferFromFiltering    on your server's command line to prevent people transferring over powered creatures into your server.

If you can zip up your save directory, I'll try to identify the character for you.

Thanks, i disabled uploading on my server and enabled downloads.
He actually appeared last night and i banned him. logged in as him then deleted his character account.

i honestly dont think he was transfered as i have a unique ID.

Archived