weirdtux

Suggestion

The Kraken would be like an underwater titanosaur, the idea for taming it is that once you deal a specific amount of topor it opens it's mouth and from there you can place food in it's mouth (Between Extraordinary kibble, Prime fish meat, and fish meat). It would look like a huge octopus a bit bigger than a mosa. Instead of being a temporary tame i instead believe that the creature, if it is not fed enough, would go feral and need to be tamed once more. Since it is a giant octopus i believe that it would be able to walk on land for a while and climb walls on land with it's suction cups. In order to extend it's time on land you could put wither cactus sap or full water containers in it's inventory. It would also be able to use an ink sack to blind creatures and players underwater like a dilo does. I believe the creature should also be relatively fast, about as fast as a megalodon and be a hard hitter with plenty of hp. I think that the creature should also be able to grab other creatures and eat/transport them to a different location. It would also be able to utilize a platform saddle on its back, so think of it as a multi-terrain base that can attack things. In order to balance this creature i think that a tribe should only be able to have one tamed at a time as they would be territorial, which also means that they would only spawn in groups of one.

1 reply to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator

Submission Guidelines:

·        One thread per creature

·        If someone has already made a thread with your creature suggestion, feel free to upvote the thread and post your own ideas and thoughts into that existing thread

·        Must be a real-world extinct/prehistoric creature (dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles, etc)

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/675974-creature-submission-guidelines/

Archived