Xgaming08

Suggestion

The deinocheirus was around 6000 - 7000 kilograms (around 2k less than an average rex).  I would want to make it as large as a giga, since the giga was also enlarged this should be ok.  

The idea for this dino would be:  It's just as large as a giga / charchar, but a herbivore (although it is an omnivore in real life, but I want to give the herbs a stronger dino in the roster).  Also, instead of doing huge damage to dinos, it would do around rex DPS, but where it really shines is base destruction.  It would have a damage multiplier to builds (I don't know what, but I was thinking X4, I don't play a lot of PVP, so I don't know if this is balanced).  It would also have natural protection against bullets (around half damage) due to its thick lair of feathers.  This would allow for it to get up close and personal with the bases and create an opening for your tribe.  It also would be good for wood and fiber/seeds. 

It would be tamed via fighting it to around 10% HP (probably will be adjusted), then chasing it until it tires.  it will pass out, then you can tame it with berries, (fish variants if it would be an omnivore in game) and using honey as its "kibble".

It would be slightly slower than a giga, due to its short legs, but would have an impeccable range due to its lengthy arms.

references:                                    =D
Deinocheirus - Wikipedia                       (basicly theri but on steroids)

2880px-Deinocheirus_Scale.svg.png

deinocheirus_size_by_sameerprehistorica_d8k9197-fullview.jpg

• Answers 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

56 replies to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, kingk123 said:

i made my account just so i could vote and say how much id hate this thing being in the game we dont need a 3rd giga clone right after the 2nd 

Well that was a waste of time because the final voting is over 3 days ago, and this creature wasn't even in the final 10 vote.

Archived