Xgaming08

Suggestion

The deinocheirus was around 6000 - 7000 kilograms (around 2k less than an average rex).  I would want to make it as large as a giga, since the giga was also enlarged this should be ok.  

The idea for this dino would be:  It's just as large as a giga / charchar, but a herbivore (although it is an omnivore in real life, but I want to give the herbs a stronger dino in the roster).  Also, instead of doing huge damage to dinos, it would do around rex DPS, but where it really shines is base destruction.  It would have a damage multiplier to builds (I don't know what, but I was thinking X4, I don't play a lot of PVP, so I don't know if this is balanced).  It would also have natural protection against bullets (around half damage) due to its thick lair of feathers.  This would allow for it to get up close and personal with the bases and create an opening for your tribe.  It also would be good for wood and fiber/seeds. 

It would be tamed via fighting it to around 10% HP (probably will be adjusted), then chasing it until it tires.  it will pass out, then you can tame it with berries, (fish variants if it would be an omnivore in game) and using honey as its "kibble".

It would be slightly slower than a giga, due to its short legs, but would have an impeccable range due to its lengthy arms.

references:                                    =D
Deinocheirus - Wikipedia                       (basicly theri but on steroids)

2880px-Deinocheirus_Scale.svg.png

deinocheirus_size_by_sameerprehistorica_d8k9197-fullview.jpg

• Answers 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

56 replies to this server topic

4 hours ago, Lunaticgecko said:

You should a multiple saddle type such as regular saddle,harvester saddle,combat saddle and a tek saddle 

Yea that could be another cool and unique thing about it, it could have different saddles depending on what you need it for, as well as making it not to swayed tward the PVE or PVP side of things.

Deinocheirus could be an amazing addition to the game, It could be a harvester of all plants, and a powerful fighter. Capable of defeating high level rexes, and able to swim as well!

It could be an omnivorous passive tame, where you walk up behind it in ghillie suit, feeding it fish or berries and then waiting 2 minutes to feed it again.

It could b semi aquatic, meaning it would spawn in rivers and swamps meaning it would be up against sarcos, spinos and other dangerous predators. It could have an ability where once it kills a large carnivore, it goes into a rush similar to a megatherium when it kills insects, and to maintain this rush it would have to kill more large carnivores making it a good creature for pvp or boss battles!

goooooose.jpeg

First of all , no more invented tek dinos

Cool 10 next dinos should be :

Deinocheirus

Edmontosaur 

Ceratosaurus

Majungasaurus 

Dakotaraptor

Brachiosaurus

Megaraptora

Mamenchisaurus

Muttaburrasaurus 

And of course

Nigersaurus

Hope for the best

Meaning all of those...we get more water creatures if they extend the seas and add a better water physics cause water Boring😮💨....

next water creature top 10

Xiphactinus

Predator x 😶

Nothosaurus 

Orthoceras

Tanystropheus

Prehistoric whale

Levyathan whale

Fish packs

Archelon

Deinosuchus

Top 10 Mammals :

bison

Cavern lion

Arsinoitherium

Elasmotherium

Giant cheetah 

Lama

Opossum

Gorgonopsid

Eutheria

Ratel (troodon)😅

+Add insects bugs and texture all old dinos with more trees and plants ... ressources.

If ark devs add each dinos i told then we ll all agree this will be better than any others games ....🤩😮💨 Why idee Nevers take his true form most of the time...do some research about those dinos i choosed them carefully because i think there creative ...ark 1 will finish in beauty...maybe not🥲

Deinocheirus

Time:Late Cretaceous

Diet: omnivore

Temperament: docile...?

The deinocheirus is the largest omnivore that I have ever seen.They are slightly larger than a rex and much bulkier. They have two extremely dangerous weapons: first they have their sharp boney beek that can rip through flesh and bone; the second is its massive bulky arms tipped with razor sharp claws. They will eat anything from berrys to fish, they especially love prime fish meat. They can run relatively fast for their size and can run faster than rexes. They have feathers on their arms and tail. the males’s feathers are much more colorful than the females, males are also much bigger than the females. The biggest difference between the one on the ark and the one from the fossil record is that the one here on the ark is much bigger and bulkier. They are not particularly aggressive unless a predator the size of a rex or bigger is neer any dino smaller than a rex is scared of this guy. After you tame this guy you can equip a fabricatore saddle that can hold 4 people

Deinocheirus Paleoart by Mark Witton | Prehistoric animals, Prehistoric  world, Prehistoric creaturesDEINOCHEIRUS New reconstruction 2021. Available at... - MARIO LANZASA Paleoartist Envisions of Ancient Creatures

Archived