Server Heave Inquiries

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 10:47 AM, KRR21 said:

I can relate.  I got attacked multiple times yesterday, neither of which were provoked.  Didn't catch the names the first time, but the second time was somebody named Wade from the F.A.M.E. tribe and someone else.  I don't mind them killing me (I'm well aware that it's a PVP server), but they destroyed a good portion of my base, including my refining forge, smithy, and fabricator.  I can understand them destroying my storage boxes to get the loot, but you can access a smithy/forge/fabricator without destroying it.  I need those things to be able to rebuild.  That kind of stuff ruins the fun for me.

And yes, I know all about the need to beef up defenses, have hidden caches of supplies/equipment, etc.  As a casual player, I'm still trying to get my base built.  I haven't had time to even start on defenses yet.

I've really enjoyed this server.  The events are awesome, I've met some cool people, and the server is reliably up and running.  Just hate having things like that happen.

@KRR21 I can take you in if you'd like, we have plenty of room, but you've got to be willing to work your ass off.

Hello everyone, sorry for the late responses to your messages. Duffy is not an admin and unfortunately we cannot get involved in any tribe affairs. The only thing we would get involved with is if someone is blocking all the resources in a large area so others can't access them.

For a faster response text me [Adam](561)536-5343. We also have Dr.Laz an admin that is in our server discussion so please feel free to directly message him for a faster response. 

For all those who would like to join please allow 72 hours (3 days) for us to reply and add you back.  

Happy Gaming Everyone!

@DrLaz 

Nexii got ahold of another one of my Tribemates, he tells me he needs me to demo some of my placeholding foundations (directly above my jungle base) so he can build some sort of bronto loading dock...

That's not a problem... Its just hard for me to catch him online to find out which ones he needs removed, because I don't want to remove all of them I have plans on building a kibble farm there...

So if you could please let Nexii know he can message me on Xbox and we can figure out a compromise on this space we both seem to be trying to occupy.

@MadHattersServer

Another suggestion is if you could wipe the wild dino's and lower the spawn in rate...

I've been swarmed several times by well over 20+ Dimo's when killing a bronto on my argy/quetz

In several places Ive noticed HUNDREDS of Pteranadons... I've seen nearly 10 Bronto's standing around in a huddle in several spots with just as many if not more Parasaurs at their feet...

Maybe this would help server stability, since ours is still crashing 1 - 2 times a day

Alright, this looks like the server for me. (I was going to look for a server that met my needs before buying, so as not to waste my cash.)

Honestly, I can't remember my gamertag, but I'll send you a message here and over live when download is done.

As for joining a tribe, I have a high level of availability for the next three weeks, but then I have an XBOX-free vacation and following that, back to 40 hour workweeks. Just a heads-up.

Battle Arena 5000 Schedule

Fights usually start 10-10:30pm EST

Arena Location: 79.9/80.4

Sunday - Varies (Trikes this week)

Mon - Varies (? next week)

Tues - Turtle Battle Royale (Current Champion: I'm a Champion of Rabid Nation Tribe) 2 wins

Weds - Dodo Battle Royale (Current Champion: Slimer of Skynet Tribe) 1 win

Coming Soon: Pteradon and Argentavis Battle Royales

Spectator Ticket Price: 100 mejos or 100 thatch

Winners always receive 300 ingots amongst various other prizes.

If a champion animal wins five battles in a row, it is retired and put out to stud, achieving a spot in our Battle Royale Hall of Fame...

Hello,

We are doing our best to keep up with the high demand for admissions so please allow 72 hours (3 days). Please only message us once to minimize your wait. Everytime you message us after your first message you will pushing yourself to the back of the line. Thanks again for your patience!

** PLEASE READ OUR SERVER SETTINGS BEFORE JOINING! **

(We do not have crazy high settings!)

Aforbes: We are sorry for the long wait. Please only message us once to stay in front of the line. We will get to your request as soon as possible. 

Grognak: Sorry for the crazy spawns. The Center in general has crazy high spawns but we will be doing our best to lower these spawn rates. 

@DrLaz

I finally got in contact with Nexii, but we were unable to get him a ladder up to his base.

(sorry Nexii, my behemoth gates are just a little too close...)

@MadHattersServer

It's all good, I just really enjoy playing on this server, and now that my base is finally finished I can't seem to get on it due to the server seems to stay crashed when my playtime becomes available... really want to get this resolved tho.... I got plans to raise a mecha dodo, dilo, and carbonemy

14 minutes ago, Grognak said:

@DrLaz

I finally got in contact with Nexii, but we were unable to get him a ladder up to his base.

(sorry Nexii, my behemoth gates are just a little too close...)

@MadHattersServer

It's all good, I just really enjoy playing on this server, and now that my base is finally finished I can't seem to get on it due to the server seems to stay crashed when my playtime becomes available... really want to get this resolved tho.... I got plans to raise a mecha dodo, dilo, and carbonemy

as far as the server being off, it's on as much as possible and the only times it is down is when the owner of the actual Xbox is at work (8-4) or at sleep when it crashes. It's out of all of our hands. When the person wakes up or gets home from work he immediately puts it back on if it did crash. Hes on eastern standard time if that helps you match up schedules.

Just now, DrLaz said:

as far as the server being off, it's on as much as possible and the only times it is down is when the owner of the actual Xbox is at work (8-4) or at sleep when it crashes. It's out of all of our hands. When the person wakes up or gets home from work he immediately puts it back on if it did crash. Hes on eastern standard time if that helps you match up schedules.

It does, and thank you for the info...

It's just that this server has rekindled my love for this game... I'm having a lot of fun again on an ARK.

I guess I could text him to let him know... I tried getting on this morning and couldn't... shortly after I left for work It came back up...

Its all good tho, I'm sure they will get things straighted back out...

ALSO if you see Kat, tell him I've got everything needed to make me a Chemistry Bench and will pay him handsomely...

Archived