Tek Trough food!

Blackmagic9000

Hello you cheeky scurb lords, geuss what my dodo lola is now a space dodo on genesis :D

I want to know the details of the food items we can put for our lovely dinos, the main issue i am having is the fact that raw meat spoils fast...

and i found out dinos for some reason eat jerky too...anywho what do you guys think would be a good food to feed for the effort besides raw?

What you guts think is worst to best in your guys opinion, jerky...cooked meat, kibble etc

is it that hard to refill with raw meat? 16 hrs for spoil is quite awhile, jerky is the worst to use as it takes forever to produce

and if they're just idle adult sitting around your base you're better off just podding them as tames gain more exp and wont have to worry about food

Unlike in the past when tek didnt exist especially while taking a break from the game to only log in every 5-7 days to feed and refresh timer it was annoying to keep giga fed. With all the saved up eggs, just gave gigas dodo kibble for when meat from troughs finally run out they have the kibble to munch on 

Archived