ARK 2 native creatures

AUTO6

I'm very curious how native animals of the planet will look like, behave and how many native species we will meet in ARK 2. We know that Aratai will ride some of them so I'm also curious if we will be able to tame that creatures too. And if yes maybe after some time Aratai will be able to tame our creatures (for example after 100 days on server) because they are able to tame like humans. Remember that on this planet humans and our animals are aliens and we are invading the planet from Aratai perspective.

As for creature behavior, Wildcard have addressed that in the last ARK 2 news post. They are going to hunt by sight, smell, and sound instead of omnipresent magical radar, like ARK's creatures tend to do. 

Native creatures, I'm not sure about. But in the trailer, they did hint about new, alien creatures as evidenced by the weird flower pterasaur things. Of course, the Rex is still in the game, as is the dodo, and some kind of fully feathered raptor. Probably most of the creatures from the original Island release, such as parasaurs, lystro, Gigas, allos, etc.

Archived