Kicked out of singleplayer tribe after update

CptWindwalker82

So I'd thought I'd pick Ark back up now that Fjordur is out. Went back into my singleplayer to add the new map to that experience.

Reloaded Genesis-1, since that's where I was at last, and Lo and Behold, the update apparently kicked me out of my tribe in addition to losing my inventory.

Now, do I really have to track down and find every single shack and outpost I had built there (20+) and add them to my new tribe separately? Or is there finally a way to make ForceJoinTribe and the like work for singleplayer?

2 hours ago, CptWindwalker82 said:

So I'd thought I'd pick Ark back up now that Fjordur is out. Went back into my singleplayer to add the new map to that experience.

Reloaded Genesis-1, since that's where I was at last, and Lo and Behold, the update apparently kicked me out of my tribe in addition to losing my inventory.

Now, do I really have to track down and find every single shack and outpost I had built there (20+) and add them to my new tribe separately? Or is there finally a way to make ForceJoinTribe and the like work for singleplayer?

The "TakeTribe" command should do what you want, it will give you ownership of all buildings & dinos with a single command. Notice from the instructions that you don't even need the tribe ID, just target a building or dino when you execute the command.

https://ark.wiki.gg/wiki/Console_commands#TakeTribe

16 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

The "TakeTribe" command should do what you want, it will give you ownership of all buildings & dinos with a single command. Notice from the instructions that you don't even need the tribe ID, just target a building or dino when you execute the command.

https://ark.wiki.gg/wiki/Console_commands#TakeTribe

Huh. And here I was, thinking *none* of the tribe related commands worked for singleplayer. This one did, thank you, and apologies for my outburst.

Archived