Cannot Deploy >>>failed to spawn<<<

ONLYaUNCfan

Hello,

im playing in Xbox official on gen 2. I went to uncryopod my reaper king and it say it cannot deploy failed to spawn.

it’s not max level. It’s like 291. All my other games seem to be fine. Is this a gen 2 issue or what? Others in my server are spawning them just fine.

What’s the deal? Is this a way to stop duped Dino or something? That’s the only other thing I’ve seen in my search for an answer. This thing was got legit.

1 hour ago, ONLYaUNCfan said:

im playing in Xbox official on gen 2. I went to uncryopod my reaper king and it say it cannot deploy failed to spawn.

it’s not max level. It’s like 291. All my other games seem to be fine. Is this a gen 2 issue or what? Others in my server are spawning them just fine.

What’s the deal? Is this a way to stop duped Dino or something? That’s the only other thing I’ve seen in my search for an answer. This thing was got legit.

Are you in a building or cave that's too small for the reaper? Dino's can't be removed from a pod if the area isn't big/tall enough for them.

Alternatively, even if there's room, are you in one of the game locations that doesn't allow reapers to be used?

Archived