Question about pelagornis rat holes

Plapmani

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Plapmani said:

Hello, i was wondering if just going into one of these holes can get you punished (if yes what kind of punishment)? For example if i want to raid someone who built there and went in with a pelagornis, because i've seen some youtubers raid people who built there.

As stated in a recent crunch:

On 7/16/2021 at 9:21 PM, StudioWildcard said:

enforcement.png

With our Genesis II map going live only recently, along with bug fixes and balance passes, we are also heavily iterating on level design as players help us find locations that were unintended as build zones that may give players building in them an unfair advantage. We have recently fixed many of these locations (including some on other maps) and more will be addressed in future updates. When building, please refer to the CoC. A good general rule of thumb is: If you need to use a pelagornis, a zipline etc to enter a location, if you can see odd textures -- basically through the mesh, you shouldn't build there and the location should be reported so we can get it fixed. Ditto for building on world barriers as outlined in the CoC. If in doubt, please submit a ticket to enforcement for clarification on a specific spot if you feel it's borderline and you aren't sure. 

This is considered meshing and will get you and your tribe wiped and/or banned. You should report them via a Support Ticket instead of becoming a mesher yourself.

1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

This is considered meshing and will get you and your tribe wiped and/or banned. You should report them via a Support Ticket instead of becoming a mesher yourself.

No one built there it was just for an example, neither me or my tribe built there i was just wondering if just going into the hole is an offense because i read the enforcement update and only building in it is an offence (if i understood it correctly). And thank you for your time and patience.

Archived