Help with game.ini and gameusersettings.ini

Everyone! I am trying to set up my own so-called "fibercraft server". I have come to understand that the config is set in both the game.ini and gameusersettings.ini, but it seems to be a LOT of effort. Do anyone by chance know of a "basic" one I can copy and paste? Looking for the typical everything cost 1 fiber, level 300 dinos, big stacks and custom drops that there are already a bunch of. Did I make myself understood?

Edit: I have hosted a server trough Nitrado for Xbox, and my goal is to set up quite a few servers and run them over time.

50 minutes ago, StillNem0 said:

Do anyone by chance know of a "basic" one I can copy and paste? Looking for the typical everything cost 1 fiber, level 300 dinos, big stacks and custom drops that there are already a bunch of. Did I make myself understood?

What you're asking for is a contradiction in terms, it's either basic or it involves multiple custom settings like you're asking for, it can't be both.

Having "everything cost 1 fiber" is far from basic, it involved a lot of entries in the config files, not to mention big stacks and custom drops. Unless someone else already has a config file that they're using on their own server what you're asking for is a lot of work.

50 minutes ago, StillNem0 said:

Edit: I have hosted a server trough Nitrado for Xbox, and my goal is to set up quite a few servers and run them over time.

If you're going to set up "quite a few" servers over time, then you really need to spend the time learning to understand the config files and doing the work to tweak them how you want them. The last thing you want is to set up a server that you don't understand how to manage, that's a recipe for a failed server.

I'm not saying this to be mean or unkind, I understand the desire to have something easily, but managing an ARK server is something that has to be learned. If someone just hands this to you on a silver platter then you're not going to understand how to manage your own servers.

Archived