6000 eggs.....1 yellow chibi

wizard03

so Iv created a dodo farm, and have current popped 8k-10k eggs. Iv gotten all the green and blue chibi's, and am slowly growing my purple collection 1 at a time. Now it may sound like Im about to complain about not getting better chibi's, but Im not. In fact I have gotten 5 red ones. 
What I am going to complain about is why am I getting the super high tier much easier than the lower tier, yellows?

Like I got a zombie wyvern , unicorn, and a large ferox before I got the skeletal carno, but it took 6000 eggs to get just 1 yellow chibi. I figure it will take me getting every single chibi 3 times over before Ill get my phoenix at this rate. =/

On 4/4/2021 at 8:17 PM, antru said:

^^^^ tested - not working

figures. x.x Well the good news is I finally got a phoneix. Literally my only other yellow chibi. Thank god for that. I took "GREAT" pleasure in destroying the dodo's and the mini farm I built for it. XD I also started getting quite a few copies of the reds......still a tad bit unbelievable that the odds of red chibi's was that high compared to the yellows. Oh well.

6k eggs is not enough!
I did open 2 full valnuts of Easter eggs (35k x 2) on past weekends.
I make 2x2 pens with one ramp and 2 small boxes in the center.
then, with the help of a bear, a crossbow and hooks, I collect 20-25 dodos in each of these pens (no more fit).
then you jump onto the boxes in the center of the pen and collect ~ 70 eggs from each pen at a time.
when enough eggs are collected,  we put them in two long rows and open them ... it is most convenient when one is continuously laying and the other is continuously opening ...
it turns out quite a lot of chibi ... and gold / red ones fall out quite often ... but mostly green ... green ones are digested in the oven ...
we have a complete collection ...

zzz0.jpg.087d4705ce845a5d9886221c0376b109.jpgzzz1.jpg.2d18054f412162019616be6cfbbe7e10.jpgzzz3.jpg.9e51e2d9c30899d23b3c18d3b886eedc.jpgzzz4.jpg.8c5666d10df2873bff28510eebce45de.jpg

zzz21.jpg

2 hours ago, antru said:

6k eggs is not enough!
I did open 2 full valnuts of Easter eggs (35k x 2) on past weekends.
I make 2x2 pens with one ramp and 2 small boxes in the center.
then, with the help of a bear, a crossbow and hooks, I collect 20-25 dodos in each of these pens (no more fit).
then you jump onto the boxes in the center of the pen and collect ~ 70 eggs from each pen at a time.
when enough eggs are collected,  we put them in two long rows and open them ... it is most convenient when one is continuously laying and the other is continuously opening ...
it turns out quite a lot of chibi ... and gold / red ones fall out quite often ... but mostly green ... green ones are digested in the oven ...
we have a complete collection ...

Yeah, if I grinded for it, I could have gotten a complete chibi collection, but then I probably would not have been able to do much else dureing the easter event. And I got eggs to breed and hatch, not pop. :P

Archived