Problem with PrimalGamedata_Bp

Speedyconzalis

Hi i did not know where to post this or if there even is a format. 

but i have been playing ark for a week now so im really new. i play singleplayer just to get the start of the game down so i can do it better on servers. 

but now when i try to open my valguero world it gets stuck at primalgamedata_bp . idk why because i searched it up and so far i read is was something with the network connection . but i play singleplayer so i thought that wasnt the problem 

i play on pc and i have a decent pc nothing too crazy . does anyone know how to help me with this?? 

On 1/11/2021 at 9:28 AM, Speedyconzalis said:

Hi i did not know where to post this or if there even is a format. 

but i have been playing ark for a week now so im really new. i play singleplayer just to get the start of the game down so i can do it better on servers. 

but now when i try to open my valguero world it gets stuck at primalgamedata_bp . idk why because i searched it up and so far i read is was something with the network connection . but i play singleplayer so i thought that wasnt the problem 

i play on pc and i have a decent pc nothing too crazy . does anyone know how to help me with this?? 

just got the same issue on the win 10 version i can play on my xbox but not load up ark on pc ive tried all steps cleaned cache fresh installs no joy

Archived