Xbox One Server Not Showing Up In Player Dedicated List

The only thing I could recommend is putting out a thread detailing the server name (gamertag) and putting up the server settings, rules etc.

People will then hopefully message you asking to join the server if that's the type of thing they're after. 

My server has never shown up on the lists before :( will be fixed in the future though.

Hope this helps a little bit. 

ya sometimes it shows up on the list and sometimes it doesn't.  I've been playing with my kids for a month on my non dedicated and I never thought nothing of it.  Then one night all of a sudden all these random people starting joining in.  I'm like, "what the heck"  my kids thought it was funny and had fun with some random people. 

Though that was 2 weeks ago and it hasn't shown up on the list since.  So it's kinda random in my opinion.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its a voding issue you gotta remeber these arnt actual servers these are xboxses running a server, they have mdae fixses to add more but thats about it.  Most likely once they release pc owned dedi servers for xbox, player dedis run off of xbox's wont show up at all anymore. You just gotta keep trying the more restart your server the more likly it will happen every time you do hold your consolepower button unplug it for 10 seconds and turn it back on once you find a good time that you can manage to sneek on the page then try that time all the time. Or if you want peopleon your server put the work in post stuff on the xbox dedi formun post on other xbox server pages youd be supprised. Unless your a bad admin it's not hard to get people on just need to put the effort into it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived