When was rag lava made instant kill?????

KRONOSDOUBLE

I just lost a 248 ember wyvern on an official pvp rag because the lava killed me instantly! It didn't used to be like that!!!!!!! 

To clarify what happened, I was riding my wyvern and saw a dead wyv body in the lava, so I thought it would be some easy prime meat and sulfur. I tried to land, but the wyvern I was on did that BS thing all fliers do where it seems to search for a spot of land when it was right in front of its face. It was going to land.me in lava so I flew forward into the lava fall in front of me thinking it would be better to not land in lava and instead take a little damage over time from lava. Instead, I simply died instantly when I touched the lava. When was this changed?

6 hours ago, KRONOSDOUBLE said:

I just lost a 248 ember wyvern on an official pvp rag because the lava killed me instantly! It didn't used to be like that!!!!!!! 

To clarify what happened, I was riding my wyvern and saw a dead wyv body in the lava, so I thought it would be some easy prime meat and sulfur. I tried to land, but the wyvern I was on did that BS thing all fliers do where it seems to search for a spot of land when it was right in front of its face. It was going to land.me in lava so I flew forward into the lava fall in front of me thinking it would be better to not land in lava and instead take a little damage over time from lava. Instead, I simply died instantly when I touched the lava. When was this changed?

If my memory is right lava did something like 600 DPS... I lost 20K HP mana in lava in like 10sec so seems something has changed...

Only because i got stuck under invisible rock... Thinking maybe he started taking damage where that weird border is where lava meets ground 🤔

• 1 month later...

Archived