help Huge difference in difficulty between Gamma and Alpha?

Jeebusu

On 10/17/2020 at 11:33 AM, Jeebusu said:

Speaking of the ice cave, I got through it yesterday. It's tough even with a rex(I took 4), it's like the east watercave but on land, they dogpile you. I decided to use it to level up my rexes so I took 4 in. (they started at 17k health, brought them up to 20k. 2 of them left the cave on half health). Normally going through each part or compartment of a cave takes 2 mins to clear, normally there's like some bats, spiders and scorpions, arthros are rare. But for this cave, even with a rex at 800% melee it takes 2 mins to take care of the polar bears, another 2 mins for the yetis, and 2 mins for the wolves+purlovias. Surprisingly the purlovias in the ground didn't affect me so much, i think the rexes are too tall for them to target me. Also the loot there is amazing

Not sure how you did it with rex's....I take it you used them in the big open areas, typically I use yuty's as they are "just" barely short enough to fit. But yeah, loot in ice cave can be different from underwater caves. But hey, if it works and levels up your rex's, Go for it!

Might be a smart way to get some extra levels on the theri's now that I think about. 🤔
Also, if you roar at the purlovias, they should unburry themselves.

Archived