WC YOUR ANTI MESH IS A DISASTER FIX YOUR GAME

overborg

WC YOUR ANTI MESH IS A DISASTER FIX YOUR POS GAME

Now I lost an item cache to your wonderful anti mesh system - DILO? HOW ABOUT YOU CLOWNS MAKE SOME EFFORT TO ACTUALLY FIX THIS BROKEN GAME?

My tribe has lost tames, a skiff, and now at least 1 item cache to your failed anti mesh garbage. And if someone dares to file a ticked on this here is the response you get:

Hello Survivor,

Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. I am GM Fury and I’ll be addressing your issue today. I first and foremost want to express my deepest apologizes. I would then like to thank you for your time. Not only the time that you took to reach out to me, but the time and effort that you have put into a game that I know I love, and one that you have made very clear that you love as well. The development team is aware of this issue, and they are working diligently to resolve this issue so that you will hopefully no longer have to encounter this. I am sorry that you lost days of work, as a fellow survivor, I know how much time, effort, and love is put into every part of the game, and I can only imagine how you are feeling. I can say, these things happen sorry, but you and the community deserve more than that. I know that these are words from a person that you do not know, but I want to truly express my apologies for what happened to you and everyone else in the community. We are sadly unable to get back the things that you lost in this way, due to internal policy. I just can only hope that my words, and the game that we are making with the help of the community, for the community, is the best game we can make, and one that will do you and everyone else that has been helping us proud. Is there anything else I can help you with at this time?

Sincerely,

GM Fury
Studio Wildcard

DILO is this garbage? you state this "is the best game we can make"? are you joking? this game is a complete wreck at this point. I havent played another game in such terrible condition, perhaps ever. if this is "the best game we can make" then you are without doubt the worst game studio in the business.  you also state "everyone else that has been helping us proud". DILO are you so proud of? There is nothing in this game to be proud of at this point. its a complete pile of trash bordering on unplayable, and getting worse with every DLC and patch. You should remove that form email and never use it again. Just like your game it is a complete insult to your paying customers.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, overborg said:

We are sadly unable to get back the things that you lost in this way, due to internal policy

Items lost to the anti-mesh system are not refundable. It's been that way since it was implemented.

Please post the co-ordinates you've lost items at in this thread:

Anti-Mesh System False Positives - General Discussion - ARK - Official Community Forums (survivetheark.com) so the dev team has a record of the area triggering false positives.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to WC YOUR ANTI MESH IS A DISASTER FIX YOUR GAME

Archived