HLNA Integration to all maps.

Rio4201

Suggestion

HLNA Integration to all maps.

I know, I know I know, hear me out before anyone immediately throws a fit or goes into this long tirade about how it's not feasible or that's a feature meant only for Genesis, etc etc etc.

So, the natural progression as an Ark player is to start on a map like the Island, and move your way up through the lore till you reach the end game.  Simple design, however it's not so simple when that means having to back track occasionally to get materials/resources that are required to raise your tames.  Transfers are dangerous and carry a heavy chance of losing your character and gear, therefore the design is in fact broken.  Really there's only 2 choices on how to fix this and clearly fixing the transfer / char deletion bug isn't and hasn't been possible.

The second choice would be to make HLNA accessible on every map as a core game feature (after you purchase Genesis).   What I am proposing is a universal HLNA marketplace for rarities like Wyvern Milk, Ambergris, Nameless Venom, Z seeds, etc.  While you can't feasibly earn Hex on any other server than Genesis, you could offer a secondary currency, metal, stone, etc, that could be used to purchase these items.  

At the end of the day, nobody wants to lose their characters, dinos or gear, and I know that at least the people I play with nearly throw up at the thought of having to transfer to another map at this point.  I myself have had to level a new toon 3 times due to the bug, lost 3 tribes, 6 bases, and hundreds if not thousands of hours of work. Something needs to change. Hopefully the Devs that do read the forums will see this and start a conversation with the team, we really need something like this and the code is already there, so why not take it a step further?

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived