No Wyvern eggs Spawning, Please help!

ReaperLeviathan

Well I know I have made a few other posts on it before but I been trying to get Wyvern eggs on my server and there are no nests and no eggs and I am unsure why. I always look up to see what I can do to fix it but always the same question as me. Then I checked other maps too and it turns out it is all the same I just see empty nests. I am on a singleplayer server and recently have tried a few things such as disabling the hibernation and revalidating files. But I haven't been able to find eggs. Can anyone help with a clear answer or a fix that works 100%?

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 2:01 AM, ReaperLeviathan said:

Well I know I have made a few other posts on it before but I been trying to get Wyvern eggs on my server and there are no nests and no eggs and I am unsure why. I always look up to see what I can do to fix it but always the same question as me. Then I checked other maps too and it turns out it is all the same I just see empty nests. I am on a singleplayer server and recently have tried a few things such as disabling the hibernation and revalidating files. But I haven't been able to find eggs. Can anyone help with a clear answer or a fix that works 100%?

I would try doing a dino-wipe on the map using the "destroywilddinos" command.

Also, are you using any mods?

Archived