How to disable the Mesh Biting Protection?

ChuckDodo

How to disable the Mesh Biting Protection?

Following my previous post regarding playing Ark on a private dedicated server and being unable to pickup my backpack due the broken Mesh Biting Protection, I'm trying to figure out how to disable the damn thing.

So far, I've set the 'EnableMeshBitingProtection' to false and added  the options: noundermeshchecking=True && noundermeshkilling=True into the server's GameUserSettings.ini under [ServerSettings], but the problem persists whenever I approach my backpack containing hours of grinding for ascendant stuff.

1 - Can someone explain me what I am  missing or doing wrong?
2 - Can the Mesh Biting Protection be disabled or checked at run time?
3 - I'm willing to rollback to a version prior to the MBP integration if nothing fixes the problem (what choice do I have?) The question is, which version should this be?

I miss the days when I wanted to play a game, I would simply play the game. Nowadays, you need to create accounts, do dozens of google searches and post on forums about updates that prevents you from playing a game, I would close my eyes if Ark was a free product or in Early Access. 5 Years have passed since it's release and I'm being insta-killed by poorly developed updates. I have no words...

...but perhaps you have words that will help me solve this issue. It's always the community right? That needs to fix broken stuff...

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 9:08 PM, d1nk said:

Are you an english mother?

Nope, nor English, nor a woman, therefore not a mother.

On 5/26/2020 at 9:08 PM, d1nk said:

That was so passive aggressive its unreal

I believe the accuracy of this comment is on pair with the astuteness of your question above. Nonetheless, I don't think there is much to be said regarding your judgmental and off topic tribute as it kills itself with a certain degree of style.

Archived