Woops Mana not Magma my bad!

caleb68

Magmasaurs to be tagged as UNRIDABLE??? DILO?

So in the latest community crunch stating when genesis opens for transfers, one thing really bugs me about it:

Genesis & New Official Servers Transfers 

We’ll be opening full transfer of items and dinos into Genesis on May 15th, 2020 with two notes. The first note is that Extinction Titans will be restricted from transferring and the second is that Managarmr will be marked as unrideable. In the case of the latter, this decision was made in relation to their close-to-flyer status and their ability to dash through certain missions. We have opted to allow Gigas as they serve as a counter to tanking dinos, and Rockdrakes, as they bring some utility whilst being less mobile than Manas.

So if we transfer magmasaurs after May 15th, we won't be able to ride them? am I reading this right?  I mean if this is the case why are they even raisable/breedable? They are difficult enough just to get eggs to start with, then getting the baby food so you can feed them every 30 minutes, and if you want to breed they have to be in lava, and now... this? if I'm reading this right, and we won't be able to ride magmasaurs after transferring them, whats the point of even raising them?

Can anyone clear this up? It seems rather screwy to me, kinda like a 'kick to the face' if that's the case... 

Edit in: WOOPS Read the dino name wrong! omg thank god!

Archived