looking for members

Dinobros2000

Xbox - US Official - LF Tribe Mates

Good Afternoon,

A friend and I are recently returning to the game and are looking to find some others to play with.  We're both mid 30's and only have a few days a week we can play.  We have over 200 days played combine and are experienced, but haven't played since Ragnarok.

Were looking for a few other players to play with and get ready for Ark 2.

Feel free to add me on Discord at Sephirofl#9807 or Xbox ZuclearWarhead. 

• 1 month later...

Playing Official pve looking for a few people to start on a fresh server, i will bring some starter stuff from my main server and i want to build up and do the boss fights, if you want you can main another server so everyone keeps their stuff safe but we come together on one server and bring some stuff to help eacother do the boss fights and advance, want to stay around 4 or 5 people though not too many. TravisCool#0736 < Discord

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NA-PvP-Small Tribes Official - [TEK] - Seeking 1-4 Experienced Players (18+)

About Our Tribe (Solo/Me):
* Player Level: 105
* Progress: Completed 2/3 Alpha Bosses (Dragon, Monkey); planning to complete Brood soon
* Region: US, PST Time Zone, Highly Active. 1,700 hours on ASE, 400 hours on ASA and counting.
* Current Situation: Lacking in tames and resources. Equipped with a base, Industrial Forge, Grinder, Chem Bench, etc. (Solo farming has been challenging)

About Our Server:
* 3 established "Alpha" tribes, maintaining cordial relations and trade
* Numerous smaller tribes for raiding and open-world PvP
* Less toxicity compared to other servers, as alphas quickly address major trolls

Requirements / Preferences:
* Age: Preferably 18+, with possible exceptions for mature individuals
* Attitude: Dedicated, with a willingness to play and grind (flexibility for life's busy periods)
* Location: NA or EU; diverse time zones are welcome and beneficial
* Experience: Preferred, but open to exceptions
* Communication: Headset or Mic for Discord. All languages welcome, but basic English understanding is preferred.

DM me if you're interested, include your Steam Profile and total hours on Ark

NA-PvP-SmallTribes [TEK] - 寻找 1-4 名经验丰富的玩家(18岁以上)
NA-PvP-SmallTribes [TEK] - Suche nach 1-4 erfahrenen Spielern (18+)
NA-PvP-SmallTribes [TEK] - Recherche de 1 à 4 joueurs expérimentés (18 ans et plus)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there, Me (EU) and my Tribemate (US) [duo] are looking for more people to come join our ranks on a populated unofficial PVPVE server.

Here is a quick look at the stats of the server:

This server switches PvE to PvP during the Weekend (CET).

PVE TIME = from Sunday 20:00 to Friday 20:00

PVP TIME = from Friday 20:00 to Sunday 20:00 SERVER RATES

• Experience = 5.0

• Harvesting = 5.0

• Taming = 5.0

• Breeding = 7.5

• Mating Interval = 0.4

• Baby Imprint Interval = 0.5

• Imprint Amount Scale = 1.4

• Max tribe size = 6

• Cryopods and advance spyglass mod active.

A little about us, we got nice little base going, and have various breeding lines going for boss fights! PVP is assured as a tribe that outnumbers us has attempted and failed numerous times to raid us, we unfortunately can't wipe them as we are lacking the necessary manpower to do so. (duo vs 6 man). We are looking for likeminded folk who like some PVP to come play with us, we are in our 30's so we preferably are looking for adults to play with.

So, If you feel like you want to give give us a try then HMU, ill invite you to our discord and we will work from there.

• 5 weeks later...

Embark on the Ultimate Survival Quest! Dive into the Heart of ASA!

It's time to ditch the solo grind and join forces with a tribe that's all about that epic survival hustle. We're gearing up for an adventure on the official 1x servers launching January 31st. Brace yourself for a tribe that's more than just players – we're survivors, strategists, and beast tamers! Are you in?

Server Kickoff: January 31st
Server Specs: Official 1x PvP – Pure, Unaltered Survival

Why Ride with Us?

Stronger Together: Forget lone-wolfing – it's a wild, wild world out there. In our tribe, it's all about unity. We band together to face the fiercest dinos and the toughest challenges.
Brain Meets Brawn: We're not just about brute force. We're talking smart, calculated plays to outwit opponents and dominate the land, skies, and seas of Ark.
Resource Haven: Want to tame that Giga, or find those rare BPs? Say no more. Our tribe's got the smarts and the resources to have your back.
Thrills: From dino taming to base raids, every day with us is an episode of Survivor: Ark Edition.

We're Scouting for:

Die-Hard Survivors: If your spirit animal is a T-Rex and your middle name is 'Survival', we want you. We're all about building a legacy in Ark.
Team Synergy Masters: Solo play? Nah. We thrive on teamwork and mutual respect.

Masters of Their Craft: Whether you're the architect of the sickest bases, the tamer of the wildest beasts, or a PvP legend, we're here for it.
Communication Wizards: Our Discord is where the magic happens. Stay connected, strategize, and let's make our mark together.

Ready to Jump In?

Hit Me Up: DM me on discord and let's talk! Micaelis#7425
Share Your Story: What's your Ark legacy? What makes you the survivor we need?
Countdown to Launch: January 31st. Sharpen your skills. The Ark awaits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vinland (18+) is recruiting 3 more active players for pretty fresh start on ARK ASA Smalltribes offical PVP (PC/Steam) (EU). We are currently on starting phase got some basic tames and a good base location! We are seeking nice new people to play with! Some experience from the Ase/Asa is more than welcome! We can also have the same tribe in the upcoming center! All decisions inside the tribe will be discussed with everyone before we make any big decisions. Feel free to contact me in discord if you are intrested! Discord: Ihmemies98

• 1 month later...