spino Bugged over or Jumped out?

Pummpe

Bugged over or Jumped out?

Hi guys!

Could a Spino jump over a stone dino gate? I tried to tame one, but it easily jumped over then killed me. After respawn somehow my Rex bugged out from the 4 wall high ranch had to set it passive then...

A lured the spino in to the taming pen again (3x3 stone fundation , 3 dino gate, +3x 4lvl high stone pillars with ceiling in the middle around the pen, +large bear trap at the middle) the spino entered the pen but the trap (yes, was a large one) didnt do anything,  the spino then saw my rex and started to attack that, I tried to lure the spink back but I cant it just killed me again, then when I respawned I saw that my Rex walked in the pen while was fighting with the spino. Then I brought my argy to kill the spino (wasnt fast enough thanks to official servers huge lag spikes) the spino (lvl70) killed my lvl93 rex then after that shortly I killed the spino AND the large trap activated just in the sec when the spino died. How the f could that happened???

Thanks for the answers! :D 

I put down them some how lik this:                                                      

I Entrance  I There would be a 4th gate If the trap would have been activated.

3x Pill + ceiling  I  Dinogate  I BearTrap  I  Dino Gate  I  3x Pillar with a ceiling at the middle to block the space through the gate.

I DinoGate  I

3x Pillar + ceiling

Maybe it could used the ceiling like a stair or ladder to get away? The pillars with the ceiling was at the middle of the gates, autoattached to the middle. 

Interesting that the first Spino that I tamed wasnt able to jump out, only the second one. 

Archived