Ark Events not Working on Private Servers

L0V3L3TT3R

I have a private server with arkservers.io and ever since the Genesis update, Ark Events have not been working. We had the Christmas event active pre-Genesis and after the update, we noticed the colored dinos stopped spawning. We switched to the Easter event last night, did a dino wipe, and no eggs, bunnydodos, or Easter colored dinos spawning. Any answers?

Broken DLC that breaks the few intact things, then patches over patches to fix the broken DLC, breaking even more stuff, just to realise that the DLC itself deflates like a punctured baloon after the initial hype is over, because it's a pure mission grindfest with very little actual content.

Does this little fictional story of mine sound familiar in any way? :D

23 hours ago, L0V3L3TT3R said:

I have a private server with arkservers.io and ever since the Genesis update, Ark Events have not been working. We had the Christmas event active pre-Genesis and after the update, we noticed the colored dinos stopped spawning. We switched to the Easter event last night, did a dino wipe, and no eggs, bunnydodos, or Easter colored dinos spawning. Any answers?

WildCard disabled some parts of the events in their updates.

Archived