2x weekend madness fix

neocirus

Suggestion

2x weekend madness fix

I understand that 2x is done on the weekend when more people have off work/school.  However, that causes the servers to fill up and become supper laggy.

My suggestion is to add something like 2x tokens a survivor/tribe  can use when it's better for them.  A lot of people work the weekend and have days off during the week so they can do stuff like insurance, car registration, doctor's appointment, etc.

Or maybe have players earn 2x by completing simple task like, tame 3 creatures, make 15 stone walls, hatch 5 eggs, etc. maybe a bar can fill up and at then end have an option to turn on 2x for 48 hours? or every 5 task gives you 1 hour of 2x.

How are we expected to use the 2x when we cant logg in or we are so laggy we get killed all the time and lose creatures.

1 reply to this server topic

11 minutes ago, neocirus said:

2x weekend madness fix

I understand that 2x is done on the weekend when more people have off work/school.  However, that causes the servers to fill up and become supper laggy.

My suggestion is to add something like 2x tokens a survivor/tribe  can use when it's better for them.  A lot of people work the weekend and have days off during the week so they can do stuff like insurance, car registration, doctor's appointment, etc.

Or maybe have players earn 2x by completing simple task like, tame 3 creatures, make 15 stone walls, hatch 5 eggs, etc. maybe a bar can fill up and at then end have an option to turn on 2x for 48 hours? or every 5 task gives you 1 hour of 2x.

How are we expected to use the 2x when we cant logg in or we are so laggy we get killed all the time and lose creatures.

It always laggy these days cause of server save and the Chinese who play a lot on pve servers and mass breed dinos if they remove 2x they would get a lot of hate and lose play time for the ones that play weekends like me btw what console and server u play on

Archived