• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have 3 in our tribe (age 30+) and have been tossing around the idea of joining a private server. Can you answer a couple questions for us?

How many people do you have on the server so far?

Do you have a separate detected xbox for this?

What "rules" do you have on the server?

Is the Admin playing or using admin controls to play?

I'm a solo player when it comes to dedicated servers, and I run a solo tribe.
Lately with Dedicated's I've been having rough luck with other people joining the servers only to completely wipe solo or duo players, which really detracts me from the servers.

Let me know what account to add to my friends list so that I can join, I'll most likely be known as Sheogorath.

On 4/16/2016 at 3:41 PM, Orion said:

I'm a solo player when it comes to dedicated servers, and I run a solo tribe.
Lately with Dedicated's I've been having rough luck with other people joining the servers only to completely wipe solo or duo players, which really detracts me from the servers.

Let me know what account to add to my friends list so that I can join, I'll most likely be known as Sheogorath.

Delete

27 minutes ago, jessy said:

Add arkserverqc420 if u get completly wipe just tell me i will ban the one that did it beacause one of my rule are to not completly wipe no passive dino killing and no entire base destroye

Ok, cool.
Some specifics for me;
What's the Difficulty set at?
What's the Stat Upgrade settings at, and what are the rules on building in particular locations?

• 2 weeks later...
  On 4/16/2016 at 6:15 PM, jessy said:

Add arkserverqc420 if u get completly wipe just tell me i will ban the one that did it beacause one of my rule are to not completly wipe no passive dino killing and no entire base destroye

Jessy you keep saying on the server that there are no rules but this stuff was ruled out when you were recruiting people to the server so you should either make us all aware of changes to 'there are no rules' or honor the rules that were in place when we joined. I am a solo player that got COMPLETELY wiped and my base was destroyed last night - they destroyed all my locked chests just to spite me for putting a PIN on them - and I'm not thrilled that I joined the server only because I thought there'd be protection against this and now you're telling me nothing can or should be done. This SUUUUUUUUUUCKS.

On 5/5/2016 at 4:19 PM, kencarlo said:

Jessy you keep saying on the server that there are no rules but this stuff was ruled out when you were recruiting people to the server so you should either make us all aware of changes to 'there are no rules' or honor the rules that were in place when we joined. I am a solo player that got COMPLETELY wiped and my base was destroyed last night - they destroyed all my locked chests just to spite me for putting a PIN on them - and I'm not thrilled that I joined the server only because I thought there'd be protection against this and now you're telling me nothing can or should be done. This SUUUUUUUUUUCKS.

Im sorry to ear that i made big change on the server now i bring back the old rule(no passif kill and no entire base demolish) and not just that its now pve during the week and pvp the weekend. Again im sorry i know i wasnt taking to much care the last few day but i am now so if u still want to play on here msg me i will give u what u was having.

10 hours ago, jessy said:

Im sorry to ear that i made big change on the server now i bring back the old rule(no passif kill and no entire base demolish) and not just that its now pve during the week and pvp the weekend. Again im sorry i know i wasnt taking to much care the last few day but i am now so if u still want to play on here msg me i will give u what u was having.

Thank you, that's good to hear. I didn't lose anything I couldn't replace easily once I found a good spot to get away from griefers but I was pretty new to the game in general at the time and losing that much metal and tranq arrows was heartbreaking only because the chests weren't robbed, just broken down to ruin my stash so no one could have it. Anyway, I am safer where I am now I think so hopefully that won't be a concern anymore!

Archived