no teleporting back to base

Dannler

no teleporting back to base

they introduced a teleporting system to get around the map. but to get back to your base, you have to teleport to a general area close by, and then go look for your base, no way to teleport back to your base. so annoying,  a simple beacon that you learn and place at your base would have made things so much easier

Surprised no-one else posted. They have split resources around the biomes and made teleportation the only way to go back and forth. The problem is there are no safe or easy zones in Genesis and deadly packs spawn all over so you pretty much have 99% to teleport into a pack in the middle of nowhere away from your base and loose all your stuff.

In the bog, a couple of wild bary and raptors below 100 can take out a pack of your tames which are 300 level. Makes no sense at all.

dont get me started on the Bog its not the easy biome at all, You have Torpedo crocs which demount you, Raptors that demount you and spiders that can demount you and kill you either by blood sucking or dropping you to your death. Baryonx are stunning on land so you cannot attack back if there is 2 of them.

Genesis needs a lot of work!

This was bugging me as well. It's really the only complaint I've had with the game. I can understand not being able to TP to beds that would be broken. I do like the idea of an Ingram to build a beacon for your base limit one per biome and restrict it from being placed near resource rich areas or if that doesnt work out just one for your main base would be better then TP to zones.

Archived