Giga/Quetz Nerf

SharkLordSatan

this isn't really a game suggestion but more of my two cents on the subject on these beautiful, badass beasts.

I'm personally against having these two non-tamable, or at least the Quetz; the Giga would make sense, because holy hell it's a giant dinosaur that dwarfs a damn Bronto. The Quetz tho should still be tamable, because it's pretty much the most useful animal out there even w/o a platform saddle.

So I have two ideas for these two in terms of nerfs that people have probably suggested anyway, but I'm posting them regardless;

* Gigas should attack and kill other Gigas, regardless of whether they're tamed in your tribe, wild, or belong to another tribe. The only exception would be a male/female pair, but even then they'd kill any other Giga.

* Quetz speed should be drastically nerfed when equipped with a platform saddle, perhaps by 50 - 70%; without the platform the Quetz' speed would be normal, but with a platform saddle it'd be slowed down dramatically, and the only way you could really get a good war quetz that was fast would be either by breeding or maxing out it's speed as much as possible.

In my opinion these two dinosaurs are amazing; but they obviously need to be nerfed to make them somewhat more fair for lower-level tribes. That way we can finally have that awesome air battle between a Quetz or two with platform saddles equipped with cannons/catapults/survivors with weapons/etc and a horde of enemy Pteranodons, Dimorphs and Argies. :D 

Archived