Is aberration broken or normal?

OgxRem

I can't upload a picture but I can access the obelisk ore the fights. For some reason when I created a new world in aberration I checked a supply drop and saw that there were no boss items to create I thought it was a short bug but then when it came time to fight the boss items didn't show sup I don't understand can I please get some help. 

27 minutes ago, OgxRem said:

I can't upload a picture but I can access the obelisk ore the fights. For some reason when I created a new world in aberration I checked a supply drop and saw that there were no boss items to create I thought it was a short bug but then when it came time to fight the boss items didn't show sup I don't understand can I please get some help. 

You in singleplayer? Don't think you can access the bosses through crates on SP. Maybe there's a setting to toggle that, but if there is, it's off by default. 

Try heading to a terminal instead.

25 minutes ago, OgxRem said:

I'm saying that it didnt show up on a crate so I went to all the obelisk and nothing. Yes a single player. 

Including the Rockwell Terminal? Not just the three Surface obelisks? While I've never checked (had no need to use them myself) I think I heard something about the Surface ones not working for boss transfers in SP.

EDIT: 

From the Wiki: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Rockwell_Arena_(Aberration)

Path to the Boss

For non-climbing dinos and players with portals only showing in the Grave of the Lost terminal.

Archived