Painting on main permanent even after death or transfer

Stephen6908

Suggestion

Painting on main permanent even after death or transfer

playing this game before official release and I'm happy with the development of dinosaurs  buildings, maps ect . But the lack of Personal Character Appearance (PCA) is not improving at all 

So I started as a simple bob .... well let's say that wasn't a good idear #BobArmy. Made a second buff guy #SoMany. And as time went by the thing was we all look the same and it was kinda annoying we all did,  I wanted to stand out, so after looking for ways to become unique thats when I discovered paint and paintbrush.

I started tattooing myself with paint when I was done my (PCA) was amazing, others sore and was as excited and did the same . There was the few who took things to the extreme I'll admit but we can't save everyone that's messedup in the brains. but all was short lived as ark is bittersweet. I died and the once amazing look now gone . 

Now as  unhappy as I was losing over 2hours createing a unique character i thought why don't they make paint permanent With rules.  Eg. Once applied to themselves or by clan admin =permanent , use soap to remove . The painting stays permanently even after death or transfer . I strongly believe this will be a new craze players will show off there new looks try to market there skills ( tattoo shops). This can bring about new ideas like Additionally use for crafting skills . Premade tattoos made by developers only can be applied with crafting skill levels.  Eg 200 crafting skill to place premade skull need black,green,red ink to apply. 

There are skins that make you cloths go invisible.... event skins that give u skippy outfits...lets showoff our personal artwork with beautiful colors to Actually give these skins a use . 

I hope you consider my opinion.  I'll just like to end with , who thought colored dino back 2 years ago will do so popular? 100% no one now it's a volcano explosion can't be stopped never will go out of meta why can't PCA via paint ? everything's there already. 

Thanks for reading my opinions,  Thanks for your great game I'll always support.  

2 replies to this server topic

Archived